Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has used the Zymol cleaner wax or anything else from Zymol? How were your results? Pics?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wow some one always has something to say wether is a smart a** remark or helpful....no one has used this stuff?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally posted by tonysZ33@Jul 7 2005, 08:30 AM
wow some one always has something to say wether is a smart a** remark or helpful....no one has used this stuff?
[snapback]128072[/snapback]​

i use Zymol leather conditioner! it is great, does this count?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol..sure......this stuff works great so whatever. thats america!

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by tonysZ33@Jul 4 2005, 04:30 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has used the Zymol cleaner wax or anything else from Zymol?  How were your results?  Pics?
[snapback]126391[/snapback]​

I used Zymol on my Diamond Black Pearl Z32...the car was garage kept so I didn't have to apply the product so often. It breaks down pretty quick in the heat and humidity, but does a good job while it's on the paint. Seemed to leave alot of residue and was dificult to remove from non-painted surfaces.

Lots of info on detailing methods and products can be found here.

http://www.autopia.org

·
Registered
119 Posts
I like Zymol, it's a good product. It goes on and off with ease and leaves little dust. I like the smell of it, reminds me of a day at the beach. All that being said I don't use it on the Z anymore, after discovering Zaino which is on a completely different level of quality.

G

·
Check out this website they have tons of great info on all kinds of car care products, im sure you can get a reivew there.
http://www.autopia.org/

oops sorry Kenny ........you already posted it.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Keep in mind... Zymol is just a brand name. They have several different waxes. The Zymol you get at the car parts store for $10 a bottle isn't the stuff the Ferrari dealer uses. I used to detail exotics and used Zymol. The stuff I had, I had to order online. I usually used about $35 to $50 worth of supplies on one car. The Zymol I used was $250. It works great but is very labor intensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts