Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick heads up in case anyone is interested.

Just had the latest copy delivered and ZTRACK makes an appearence. Haven't had a chance to read it yet but there's plenty of pics (including the cover). Congrats David.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Well done David.
Obviously Fast 4s and Rotaries don't mind featuring a 6 or the odd 8 cylinder engined vehicle on occasion, especially ones as nice as David's Z.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thanks guys, glad you all like the pics, they took 9 hrs to shoot one Sunday back in Feb. When I started modding the Zed it was not my intention to make it into any mags so I'm pretty stoked it made the cover and centerfold as well!

KY350
FastFour, Rotaries & Performance Cars its the title of the mag so they also do 6 cyls ie GTR's etc.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Thanks David - I have never purchased this mag and was not even aware of the "& Performance cars" bit on the end of the tittle.

However, I may just have to buy my first copy after I finish with Motor mag, just to read what they said about your Z.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
David, well done mate!!! looking nice!!! It is VERY hard to get on to the cover mate and especially the centre folds.... got two of my previous cars featured in both fastfour on the supercharged 318is and Performance BMW UK mag on the schintzer m3... they took ages to take those photos and they are very careful with all the angles too... and you should know that you can request for those negatives/positives from them and print them into the poster size and hang that onto the walls!!!

cheers and well done again mate!

richie

·
Registered
25 Posts
nice read

but David why did you have to change gearbox internals, would that be the case for every APS TT install? APS dont mention anything about needing a beefed up gearbox in their PR talk

·
Registered
498 Posts
[/quote]

The gear box does not need upgrading and Davids gearbox is stock as far as I know. :cheers:

Peter

·
Registered
288 Posts
[/quote]

The gearbox is absoulutely stock and still just fine but I destoyed the stock clutch at the Calder drags one friday night, I used the stock clutch for over 6000k's of normal street use so if you track the car you will need to beef up the clutch.

Cheers :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts