Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2006 DB Z and was wondering where the Oregon Z's are hanging out mostly. I've only got 2 brethren in town, or at least 1 and then a roadster I see going through town every so often. I'm located in Lebanon, next to Albany and between Eugene and Salem from I-5. Feel free to drop me a line through email/msn: [email protected], I love seeing other Z's on the road!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just got my 2006 DB Z and was wondering where the Oregon Z's are hanging out mostly. I've only got 2 brethren in town, or at least 1 and then a roadster I see going through town every so often. I'm located in Lebanon, next to Albany and between Eugene and Salem from I-5. Feel free to drop me a line through email/msn: [email protected], I love seeing other Z's on the road!
Im in SALEM in a 03 Black Z :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in salem alot on the weekends, seen a couple black Z's. Usually around lancaster for a movie or whatnot and the salem center on saturday nights if I have it off (and the weathers good).

·
Registered
8 Posts
I moved to socal! :wink:

Seemed like none of the z owners in oregon were really into the scene. mostly older folks too.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was in elmira and eugene area, until I moved to hawaii ( different base) keep in touch... I hardly saw Zees in Oregon though..
Ben

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
I'm in Canby. I drive the Z only on weekends and some Fridays to work in Portland.

I heard there was a 350Z club in Portland, but ****'d if I can find any info in it.

If anyone knows of it, let me know.

:dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts