Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone work for or know anyone who can get decent prices on Z's in Austin? I went to South Point Nissan last week and talked to a salesman who didn't know anything about the cars and was trying to charge over MSRP. I know I want a Z, and I know I probably won't get one for anything near invoice, I'm just sick of dealers trying to charge over MSRP. Any help would be appreciated. I would even drive to Dallas if I had to.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by TonyToca@Jul 15 2005, 03:46 PM
Does anyone work for or know anyone who can get decent prices on Z's in Austin? I went to South Point Nissan last week and talked to a salesman who didn't know anything about the cars and was trying to charge over MSRP. I know I want a Z, and I know I probably won't get one for anything near invoice, I'm just sick of dealers trying to charge over MSRP. Any help would be appreciated. I would even drive to Dallas if I had to.
[snapback]132581[/snapback]​

I bought mine in San Antonio at Ingram Park Nissan. The price was 32k OTD for a 2005 Performance 6 spd, Full Aero kit, Splash guards, Kick plates, Floormats and 18 inch Chrome Alloy OEM Wheels. The sales guy over there that help me was Kenneth Mathew, give them a call to see what they can do for you. ,

JJDBZ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts