Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
October 14, 2007 (Sunday!) ZROC will wrap up another great season with Bob's Westward Cruize to Indian Lake, with a midway stop at Ohio Caverns. Meet at 10:00 AM at Woody's BBQ, St Rts 33/42, same as the last 2 years. Bob & Karen Krochefsky
know these roads like the back of their hands (of course we all know that Koki is actually navigating!) and every year finds us in unexplored territory. We will stop in at Ohio Caverns, and those who wish can take the tour of the best caverns in Ohio (charge for admission) and those who might be a bit sqeamish about going underground can hang out for some extra socializing. I do highly recommend the tour but that is your call. We will proceed from there to Indian Lake, where hopefully it will be nice enough to sit on the veranda for some lunch and refreshing beverages. We have had over 20 cars on some of our events this year, and I would love to see that number blown away for the final cruize. I am posting this up on the various Z forums as last year we had several people come from Cincinnati and they were all very impressed with "how we roll". So mark your calendars now (in ink!!) and join the best **** Z Club in the country for a fun afternoon.

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
dangit why do yall have to be going away from here? :( Not exactly a day trip for me *pouts*
I say you suck it up... load up the husband and just drive over... leave on friday night... i'm sure one of us would throw the two of you up for the night... no excuses now ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts