Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Ziablo? (Booz Allen Parking Garage)

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  mdzowner 
#1 ·
I saw a black Z the other day with Virginia tags that read "Ziablo" with a NISMO body kit. Just wondering if you are on this board... :shrug: :shiftdrive:

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Well, let's hope he gets the job here, could I could sure use a parking lot buddy. You have no idea how many times I have seen people ding other people's doors in the garage. Maybe this way, we could ensure ours don't ding each other!!

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I am in McLean. I work in the Allen Building, but I park on the bottom floor of the Booz Building garage. Look for my Z! (usually in the last spot on the 5th Level down)

(oh my name is Nate, btw, in case you don't like 'speaking in avatars' hehe)

Discussion starter · #14 ·
I live in MD, and I was hauling a$$ down 29 one day, and I thought I saw the same car. Interesting. I'm glad to see that there are some east-coast people that like to mod. Way to many suits and ties in Zs
Ellicott City! Is that bar, the Phoenix (or whatever it's called) still there? I used to have some sloppy nights, back when I lived in Laurel. (yes, I admit it, I lived in Laurel once,.. one of my darker periods, haha)

Discussion starter · #16 ·
omigod... The Fe on Tuesdays, and Bentley's on Wednesdays. Those were the best,.... [tear] hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.