Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a black Z the other day with Virginia tags that read "Ziablo" with a NISMO body kit. Just wondering if you are on this board... :shrug: :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't know if he is on this board, but I know him. His name is Steve, goes to school at VA Tech, senior, pretty cool guy. I know he is on my350z.com and his sn is enthuziast i think... or something close to that. he also has lambo doors, borla exhaust, ecu reflash, as well as the nismo stuff.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, let's hope he gets the job here, could I could sure use a parking lot buddy. You have no idea how many times I have seen people ding other people's doors in the garage. Maybe this way, we could ensure ours don't ding each other!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
maryland350...cool sig. welcome to club:)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I am in McLean. I work in the Allen Building, but I park on the bottom floor of the Booz Building garage. Look for my Z! (usually in the last spot on the 5th Level down)

(oh my name is Nate, btw, in case you don't like 'speaking in avatars' hehe)

·
Registered
9,180 Posts
nice to meet ya nate. im matt. i'll be starting march 13, and i'll move down first week of march most likely. gimme some pointers! would like to get a head start...and bout the parking situation.

i will be in the edwin building (i think? that's where my manager is). lemme know what's up

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not a problem! Just e-mail me. [email protected]

Just a word of warning, though, most people in the Edwin building, are off-site at client locations. (not all, but most)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I saw a black Z the other day with Virginia tags that read "Ziablo" with a NISMO body kit. Just wondering if you are on this board... :shrug: :shiftdrive:
I live in MD, and I was hauling a$$ down 29 one day, and I thought I saw the same car. Interesting. I'm glad to see that there are some east-coast people that like to mod. Way to many suits and ties in Zs

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I live in MD, and I was hauling a$$ down 29 one day, and I thought I saw the same car. Interesting. I'm glad to see that there are some east-coast people that like to mod. Way to many suits and ties in Zs
Ellicott City! Is that bar, the Phoenix (or whatever it's called) still there? I used to have some sloppy nights, back when I lived in Laurel. (yes, I admit it, I lived in Laurel once,.. one of my darker periods, haha)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don't know of that bar, but there are plently of places to have sloppy nights at. I spend most of my nights in college park, only because I'm a grad student at UMD.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
omigod... The Fe on Tuesdays, and Bentley's on Wednesdays. Those were the best,.... [tear] hahaha

·
Registered
3 Posts
hahahha WOW. I just did a google search for "ziablo 350z" while I was bored here at work and look what I found!! lol

maryland350, I believe I've seen your car quote often on the 5th. Even parked next to you a few times before? My car is a little different than when you saw it in March. It's got a Turbonetics Single Turbo now :)

My cousin works in the Edwin building and has a silver Z that's parked in the other garage whenever he does come in. We should all get together sometime. Or at least add me on the Office Communicator.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts