Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 months ago, I had a very fast and easy transaction with Terry @ ZeeToyz. I got the billet caps in polished, they installed 1.2.3 and looked great.

he emailed me and then posted the pics on this forum of the new Billit Oil Cap, well I ordered it right away, shipping was quick and packaging was more than required.

I opened the box in exceitement (easy now!) and the cap had nic's in the polished top and many of the threads had burrs..., needless to say for $60, I was not pleased.

I sent Terry an email and within hours, he told me to keep the one I had as a paperweight and he was shipping another one. That afternoon I received shipping confirmation from him and expect the new cap here in the next day or 2. :goodtimes:

this is the kind of vendor that I want to deal with, I will continue to purchase products from Terry and recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for a Great Experience ZeeToyz and Terry! :clap:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and with the exception of the few nics...

... the Oil Cap is awesome, I would recommend it to anyone looking to add some bling under the hood.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Working with Terry is always a pleasure. I have yet to come across an accessory company with better customer support than Zeetoyz.

·
Registered
12 Posts
+1 Zeetoyz rock, always a pleasure doing biz with them.:irock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.