Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the weather is starting to warm up a bit, I finally installed the Zeetoyz 3pc fluid cap set and Pi-thon hose kit. These are a must have for any of you who want to add some color to the engine bay or are just looking to show off what you have under the hood.

I ordered these from Terry Weston (Zeetoyz), who's a great sponsor/vendor here on Z-tech. Just PM him or check out his site Zeetoyz to see what colors are available to best suit your needs.

Next up are the Cold Air Induction Locks to go around the Unlimited Tuning Chrome Intake Tube. I'm still working with Terry to get the right fitment around the intake tube but will let you all know when its available for this application. In case you're wondering, CAI locks are already available for the Injen and Nismo intakes.

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/trackz03/DSCN3229a.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last 2 -

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Install wasn't hard at all. If you decide not to drain the radiator fluid (like I did), you'll need to be prepared for the rad fluid that will drain everywhere when you remove the upper and lower water/rad hoses. I just had a catch basin under the engine and lots of rags around the rad hoses before they were pulled.

Tightening the hose locks are quite easy with the supplied wrenches.

Mdzowner- next up are the Pi-thon CAI induction locks for my chrome intake tube and maybe the chrome bolt set from Courtesy Nissan. I hate the OEM engine bolts!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow! Nice camera shots! And the engine bay looks great, too! Everytime I want to order these, something else comes up and catches my attention. Good job, Scott!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Scott...

That looks awesome !!!!. Those locks really set off the engine bay nicely. Your engine bay is really coming together.

I am trying to get the locks for the Injen CAI resolved with Terry as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts