Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by SCDOO 2+Aug 23 2005, 02:49 AM-->
I can't reschedule my original plans.  The Eagles just would not reschedule the concert, so I'm out for Fall but the cabin is booked for May.  Anyone interested in sharing the cost of a cabin, pm me.  As of now, Smoothz, Shezzzhot and myself.  (Dave wants to have his own harem at Zdayz) 

I'm sure we will have the Friday night Cabin 507 party even though we won't be in 507.
[snapback]148298[/snapback]​
:rolf2: :yourock:

Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2005, 09:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-SmoothZ
@Aug 22 2005, 04:36 PM
:lol: Sorry. I'm over 1000 miles away and still contemplating the trip. It's still possible. So Charlotte is the best airport to fly into? That's good to know. Keep me posted!
[snapback]148147[/snapback]​

Well, define 'best'. I was considering the aspect of giving you transportation (unless you planned to rent a car). If you land in Charlotte, there are likely several people (including myself) who you could ride to Fontana with. If you fly into Asheville, it's on the way for anyone coming from the Charlotte side of the mountains. So, again, several opportunities for a free ride.

Costwise, I bet Charlotte and Asheville are about the same, but for Asheville you will have an extra connection and that last leg will probably be a small jet or turbo-prop.
[snapback]148337[/snapback]​

I'll look into it as the time gets closer. It seems that when it rains, it pours. I have to buy new tires for the Z, plus I want that spoiler.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Just did a flight search and saw that CLT is cheaper than AVL. Still a possibility....as long as someone picks me up and drops me off.

Who all is going? Roll call please!

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
depending on your flight schedule, you could ride up and back with me. Check flights and shoot me a PM, Dave.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Aw, come on! :jk: I know you guys that can't make it have other plans. Too bad you'll miss the Playboy photoshoot while we're there...

Andy, I'll let you know for sure about the flight schedule. Now all I need to do is find a place to sleep.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Z DAYS PHOTOSHOOT

The photo shoot is about a month away, but I only have one person that has committed to the shoot. Obviously I can’t make the trip (8 hours for me) if I don’t know how many people are going to be there for the shoot. I can’t make the trip for just two or three cars.

So, I need for everyone that wants in on the shoot to email me ([email protected]) and let me know that they will definitely be there. You can also go to my website and pre-pay for your shoot (My Webpage). Pre-paying is not required, but it is encouraged. With the rising cost of fuel combined with the fact that the models have to be paid as well as lodging for me and the models; I’m going to need some commitments to keep the photo shoot alive.

So please email me, confirm that you will be there, and if possible go ahead and pre-pay to reserve your slot. The slots are limited due to limited shooting time. So there is a chance that without confirmation there may not be any slots available. This makes confirmation a necessity at this point.

I’d also like to thank everyone for the overwhelming original response. Now I just need to know who wants to be included in the shoot.

Thanks All

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by john_mcduffie@Sep 12 2005, 10:37 AM
Z DAYS PHOTOSHOOT

The photo shoot is about a month away, but I only have one person that has committed to the shoot. Obviously I can’t make the trip (8 hours for me) if I don’t know how many people are going to be there for the shoot. I can’t make the trip for just two or three cars.

So, I need for everyone that wants in on the shoot to email me ([email protected]) and let me know that they will definitely be there. You can also go to my website and pre-pay for your shoot (My Webpage).  Pre-paying is not required, but it is encouraged. With the rising cost of fuel combined with the fact that the models have to be paid as well as lodging for me and the models; I’m going to need some commitments to keep the photo shoot alive.

So please email me, confirm that you will be there, and if possible go ahead and pre-pay to reserve your slot. The slots are limited due to limited shooting time. So there is a chance that without confirmation there may not be any slots available. This makes confirmation a necessity at this point.

I’d also like to thank everyone for the overwhelming original response. Now I just need to know who wants to be included in the shoot.

Thanks All
[snapback]154385[/snapback]​

:wavey: John, Toni says she's doing the photo shoot still. So count her in. I spoke with her yesterday and she's still attending ZDayz. Wanted me to relay that message.

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Originally posted by shezzzhot+Sep 14 2005, 09:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-john_mcduffie
@Sep 12 2005, 10:37 AM
Z DAYS PHOTOSHOOT

So, I need for everyone that wants in on the shoot to email me ([email protected]) and let me know that they will definitely be there. You can also go to my website and pre-pay for your shoot (My Webpage). Pre-paying is not required, but it is encouraged. With the rising cost of fuel combined with the fact that the models have to be paid as well as lodging for me and the models; I’m going to need some commitments to keep the photo shoot alive.

Thanks All
[snapback]154385[/snapback]​

:wavey: John, Toni says she's doing the photo shoot still. So count her in. I spoke with her yesterday and she's still attending ZDayz. Wanted me to relay that message.
[snapback]155115[/snapback]​

Cool! Last I heard she was not going to be able to make it. Glad she is going to have the time. Any word on her recovery process? (I've heard the pooch made it through the storm. :clap: )

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Just a reminder... the ZDayZ Fall Fling is approaching fast. We will be hanging out at Fontana Village Resort Oct 14-16, 2006. This is mostly meant to be a staff planning weekend, but a lot of people come up just to hang out one last time before winter sets in.

BOOK YOUR ROOM SOON!!! As I understand it, there will be a Corvette Club and a Mustang Club onsite the same weekend. And let's not forget we may have some tourists starting to travel in to view the leaves. Rooms will be filling up quick. If you intend to join us, it would be wise to book your room ASAP. For reservations, contact Fontana Village at 1-800-849-2258

See you in the mountains!
Andy

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Pam informed me that she can't make Zdayz Fall due to some stopping issues. I have a 2 br booked and if anyone needs a place to stay I'd be happy to accomadate for the expense. Send PM or email.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts