Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
NEW DATES ARE NOW OFFICIAL!

ZDayZ Fall Fling will be Oct 14-16, 2005.

No other details have changed. Hopefully, we'll soon have some pics up of the models that will be on site for photoshoots with cars for those interested.

Can I get a moderator to update the dates in my original post from Oct 7-9 to Oct 14-16?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by buzzardmountain@Aug 17 2005, 03:42 PM
Offtopic, SmoothZ whats up with your PM Dawn avatar? I'm assuming you're a fan. That is a great album, I have alot of good memories the summer that album was released. "Set Adrift ...." came on the radio today and I turned it UP.

Ontopic, bump for Fall Fling. SmoothZ you have to bring the different liquors for us to sample again.
[snapback]146596[/snapback]​

:clap: PM Dawn is awesome. Very catchy tunes and lyrics. They were truly poets of the music scene.

As for Zdayz, my wife just mentioned today that I could go if I would plan a family vacation first. :OMG: So all I have to do is pick a fun and relaxing place for us to go soon, then I can drive over 2000 miles for a weekend of drinking....er, I mean hanging with my Z gals and guys. That's a lot of miles just for a short weekend. :faint: Maybe I should fly down and ride with one of you. Would it be worth it for me? :dunno:

As for the date change, I edited the date. But Andy, someone's not happy with you....someone who's already paid for everything. Probably should have stuck with the original dates.

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Originally posted by SmoothZ+Aug 20 2005, 04:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-buzzardmountain
@Aug 17 2005, 03:42 PM
Offtopic, SmoothZ whats up with your PM Dawn avatar? I'm assuming you're a fan. That is a great album, I have alot of good memories the summer that album was released. "Set Adrift ...." came on the radio today and I turned it UP.

Ontopic, bump for Fall Fling. SmoothZ you have to bring the different liquors for us to sample again.
[snapback]146596[/snapback]​

:clap: PM Dawn is awesome. Very catchy tunes and lyrics. They were truly poets of the music scene.

As for Zdayz, my wife just mentioned today that I could go if I would plan a family vacation first. :OMG: So all I have to do is pick a fun and relaxing place for us to go soon, then I can drive over 2000 miles for a weekend of drinking....er, I mean hanging with my Z gals and guys. That's a lot of miles just for a short weekend. :faint: Maybe I should fly down and ride with one of you. Would it be worth it for me? :dunno:

As for the date change, I edited the date. But Andy, someone's not happy with you....someone who's already paid for everything. Probably should have stuck with the original dates.
[snapback]147455[/snapback]​

I've already talked to Toni. I hate this change messes up things for her, but I have to look out for the good of the whole and in this case that means changing the event dates.

Not changing the weekend means we'd be sharing the roads with a large bike event again... only this time the bike event will be based at Fontana Village! :ahhh:

For the good of all (well, most), we had to bump it back a weekend.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Looks like the crew is getting smaller...bummer. I'm still contemplating flying down.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Originally posted by JT350z@Aug 21 2005, 08:48 AM
Tell her to reschedule :doh:
[snapback]147610[/snapback]​

Jason, I know. :(

I had already talked to Chad last week when I dropped my audio stuff off to him. He was in, I knew you were going, all I needed to do was talk to Shane. I was going to rent one of the cabins this time. Oh well, everyone have fun. I was looking forward to this.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by buzzardmountain+Aug 22 2005, 09:02 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-JT350z
@Aug 21 2005, 08:48 AM

I had already talked to Chad last week when I dropped my audio stuff off to him. He was in, I knew you were going, all I needed to do was talk to Shane. I was going to rent one of the cabins this time. Oh well, everyone have fun. I was looking forward to this.
[snapback]147870[/snapback]​

If I have the remote possibility of coming down, especially with booze, then you can make it! :ahhh: :nana:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Aug 21 2005, 03:00 PM
Looks like the crew is getting smaller...bummer. I'm still contemplating flying down.
[snapback]147661[/snapback]​

I may be able to make it...no home football contest that weekend...but it's Angie's bday. She may give me a pass.

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Originally posted by KShep+Aug 22 2005, 09:31 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SmoothZ
@Aug 21 2005, 03:00 PM
[snapback]147661[/snapback]​

I may be able to make it...no home football contest that weekend...but it's Angie's bday. She may give me a pass.
[snapback]147880[/snapback]​

Bring Angie along! I'm sure the Miata would be a fun drive on the Dragon. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ+Aug 22 2005, 07:13 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2005, 09:02 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-JT350z
@Aug 21 2005, 08:48 AM

[snapback]147870[/snapback]​

If I have the remote possibility of coming down, especially with booze, then you can make it! :ahhh: :nana:
[snapback]147871[/snapback]​

SmoothZ, thats not nice. :xZ!o: I'll let you know if my situation changes. I was planning on asking you if you needed a place to stay, you could stay with us (me, JT350z, Encore, and Lil). I have to come right by Charlotte so I could pick you up at the airport.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Originally posted by JT350z@Aug 21 2005, 08:48 AM

Jason, pm me your address. I burned "The Run" today at work for you. I was planning on just giving it to you at the Fall Fling, but......

StudyBuddy, I hate I'm not going to see your ride. We were twins at ZdayZ, but I was really looking forward to seeing the Milano's in person on your ride. I had been trying to decide between them and the GT-7's. Obviously I picked the Gt-7's, but would like to see yours. Maybe at Zdayz '06.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lol: Sorry. I'm over 1000 miles away and still contemplating the trip. It's still possible. So Charlotte is the best airport to fly into? That's good to know. Keep me posted!

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Aug 22 2005, 02:36 PM
:lol:  Sorry.  I'm over 1000 miles away and still contemplating the trip.  It's still possible.  So Charlotte is the best airport to fly into?  That's good to know.  Keep me posted!
[snapback]148147[/snapback]​

I don't know if its the "best" airport to fly into. Asheville would definitlely be closer to Fontana. I was just going to recommend if I was able to go, I'd be more than happy to pick you up in Charlotte on my way. I'm not even sure of the size of Asheville's airport, never been there.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by buzzardmountain+Aug 22 2005, 04:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SmoothZ
@Aug 22 2005, 02:36 PM
:lol: Sorry. I'm over 1000 miles away and still contemplating the trip. It's still possible. So Charlotte is the best airport to fly into? That's good to know. Keep me posted!

I don't know if its the "best" airport to fly into. Asheville would definitlely be closer to Fontana. I was just going to recommend if I was able to go, I'd be more than happy to pick you up in Charlotte on my way. I'm not even sure of the size of Asheville's airport, never been there.
[snapback]148155[/snapback]​

Generally, the smaller the airport the more expensive the ticket. Those puddle jumpers and prop jobs actually make me slightly nervous. Big planes are easier to control and land.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I can't reschedule my original plans. The Eagles just would not reschedule the concert, so I'm out for Fall but the cabin is booked for May. Anyone interested in sharing the cost of a cabin, pm me. As of now, Smoothz, Shezzzhot and myself. (Dave wants to have his own harem at Zdayz)

I'm sure we will have the Friday night Cabin 507 party even though we won't be in 507.

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Aug 22 2005, 04:36 PM
:lol:  Sorry.  I'm over 1000 miles away and still contemplating the trip.  It's still possible.  So Charlotte is the best airport to fly into?  That's good to know.  Keep me posted!

Well, define 'best'. I was considering the aspect of giving you transportation (unless you planned to rent a car). If you land in Charlotte, there are likely several people (including myself) who you could ride to Fontana with. If you fly into Asheville, it's on the way for anyone coming from the Charlotte side of the mountains. So, again, several opportunities for a free ride.

Costwise, I bet Charlotte and Asheville are about the same, but for Asheville you will have an extra connection and that last leg will probably be a small jet or turbo-prop.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts