Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.zdayzevents.com/Images/2005T_3.gif');}" />

Z-Car Photoshoots!
There is only one planned activity that will transpire this weekend. We will have a professional photographer on site for staged photoshoots of visitors’ cars. Our photography will be provided by John McDuffie Photography and Design.

Car owners will have the option to have one of the models on hand pose with their car. In addition, some of the cars photographed over the weekend **may** be selected to appear in the first ever ZDayZ calendar which should go on sale at ZDayZ 2006 next May!!!

The cost of the regular package is $125. This price includes approximately 20-30 professional high resolution photographs of your car delivered to you on a CD-ROM. Additionally, two premium packages are available if you would like large prints and/or car show ‘talker’ boards featuring your car.

There are a limited number of time slots available for photoshoots. You can secure a time slot in advance through the following webpage…
http://www.colorcrayon.com/zdayz.html

You will be able to pay on site if time slots are still available. Photoshoot sessions will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. If you are certain you want a photoshoot for your car, it is to your advantage to secure your session prior to the event.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I wish MN was closer...

I'll have to play it by ear. ****, but I think the jewelry store is calling my name!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I am a big maybe. Over Halloween I have to go to Vegas for a bachelor party (not mine). So, swinging to out-of-town trips in the same half of October is going to be difficult. I will see what I can do.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by buzzardmountain+Aug 17 2005, 08:56 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-KShep
@Aug 16 2005, 09:26 PM
Dammit.
[snapback]146350[/snapback]​

Whats wrong, can't go?:(
[snapback]146423[/snapback]​

Georgia Southern has a home football game that weekend...Not much hope for a strong squad this year but I enjoy attending and catching up with friends from my college days. I'll have to wait for the '06 event next Spring.

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Aug 16 2005, 03:53 PM
Andy, to reserve our spot for the photoshoot, do we need to pay now in advance?
[snapback]146180[/snapback]​

You do not have to pay in advance... BUT...

A) It will really help John out in getting his stuff set up before the weekend of the shoots, and
B) If we do get a huge response, paying in advance guarantees you'll get in. Once the slots are full, we'll be taking names for possible later follow up shoots.

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by KShep@Aug 16 2005, 11:26 PM
Dammit.

Kenny, don't sweat it. Enjoy your game. We'll plan a smaller get together sometime soon in Columbia or somewhere so you don't have to feel left out. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by mcduck+Aug 17 2005, 09:20 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-KShep
@Aug 16 2005, 11:26 PM
Dammit.

Kenny, don't sweat it. Enjoy your game. We'll plan a smaller get together sometime soon in Columbia or somewhere so you don't have to feel left out. :thumbsup:
[snapback]146436[/snapback]​

Thanks Andy...let me know when you & the crew want to hook up. My pal from Columbia is visiting this weekend...going to take some of his $$ at poker....and Zaino his neglected Z.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by JT350z@Aug 16 2005, 11:10 PM
I'll be there too.  Come on SmoothZ you can do it!
[snapback]146339[/snapback]​

A lot can happen between now and then. :wink: Who knows? Maybe I will make it if the Z gods are smiling down on me. :bow:

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ+Aug 17 2005, 10:17 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-JT350z
@Aug 16 2005, 11:10 PM
I'll be there too. Come on SmoothZ you can do it!
[snapback]146339[/snapback]​

A lot can happen between now and then. :wink: Who knows? Maybe I will make it if the Z gods are smiling down on me. :bow:
[snapback]146517[/snapback]​

Offtopic, SmoothZ whats up with your PM Dawn avatar? I'm assuming you're a fan. That is a great album, I have alot of good memories the summer that album was released. "Set Adrift ...." came on the radio today and I turned it UP.

Ontopic, bump for Fall Fling. SmoothZ you have to bring the different liquors for us to sample again.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
My reservation is made. If anyone wants to share the cost of a room, pm me. Also, photo shoot has been confirmed.

Also, anyone driving from the coastal states wanting to caravan, send me a Pm.

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ZDayZ Fall Flings dates will be changing!!!</span>

Someone recently sent this info to me, which I have verified.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>COMING OCTOBER 7-8-9
The First Annual Smoky Mountain Bikeweek - At Fontana Village, NC
This promises to be one of the biggest biking events in the Smokies. Something for everyone. Contests, demos, live bands.

This conflicting event was not on the calendar when we originally set the dates, but I will *not* have our Z event ruined a second time this year by competing with a stoopid number of bikes for the road. Not to mention the law enforcement that will be out for the same.

There were other factors that played into this decision as well. For one thing, several models have conflicts with making up that weekend because it is race weekend in Charlotte and they already have plans. Couple other minor factors... hopefully this will allow a few others with conflicting plans a better opportunity to attend.

What does this change?
-Nothing except the dates! (see below)
-If you have already made reservations, I will work with Fontana Village to have your reservations changed. If the new dates do not conform to your schedule, you will still need to call to cancel if necessary.
-If you are doing the photoshoot and have (or will) prepay, nothing should change. You will still get your photoshoot as described before.

The New Dates
The new dates have not been set yet. I need to clear them with Fontana Village and John McDuffie, our photographer. At the moment, the most likely alternate is Oct 14-16 (the weekend following the original dates). I should have that information confirmed by Monday. Until then, I wanted everyone to be aware there would be a change and to put your planning on hold for a few days.

Sorry for this, but as I said, I want this to be an enjoyable experience for all. I really don't think competing with another bike event, especially one based right in Fontana Village, is in our group's best interest.

More news soon!
Andy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh Yea :irock: I'll be there!!! I live right down the road in Waynesville, NC. Great move moving to a different date, don't want to have to fight :punch: with the "Hogs"! Plan on a great time, Again! Can't wait to drive :shiftdrive: "The Dragon" again...will have my 1st mod(JWT Pop) on by then...CU there, Ciao, David(Sunset)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts