Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZDAYZ event!

24K views 353 replies 42 participants last post by  stogey420time 
#1 ·
me and josh will be going this year and i wanted to know who was definitely in on this big event on May 19-21, 2006

#16 ·
Christine and I are going to make it - no question. We may be driving Z-1 out there with the OEM tires/rims, though! I don't think I want to lose that much rubber off the Toyos. :irock:

Apparently, I need to reserve a room asap.

Anyone in NC who would like to hook up on I-40, let me know.

We wouldn't miss this one for anything. We may even be FI by then!

On second thought, that might not be the venue to boost! :doh:

#17 ·
I reserved my cabin two weeks ago :cheers: I already got a hall pass for the weekend, actually I am going down Wednesday the 17th, extra days for :DiRN: and extra days for :shiftdrive: and hopefully no

for me...............

Buddy ya know I :wub: Ya! I just had to :poke: could NOT resist :lol:

Can't wait seriously to meet ALL my buds, my tech family! This is going to be HUGE! WE should get tech/dragon shirts made too :dunno:

#18 ·
Okay - that's it. No TT until AFTER the Dragon. :doh:

#19 ·
Who's got the dates, so I can reserve a room/cabin?

#21 ·
thanks, Jinx. :shiftdrive:

#22 ·
:cheers: Yall that are interested seriously get a reservation early......like now :lol: If you can't go, you only lose $20 :cheers: If you have to have AC don't get a magnolia, they don't have AC/heat, tho they are cheap. If you want to go super cheap you can get a campsite :biggrin: I got a laurel I think, cheapest w/ 2 rooms and kitchen/refridgerator/phone/ac+heat What they advertise on the site is what you get, if it doesn't list phone, you dont get one, and no cell service. I recommend getting a 2 way radio. Rechargable...to keep in touch....Lots of us will have them :lol:

#24 ·
Rooms reserved. As Toni said cabin 507 is open to all as a party/meeting up location. It is right across from the general store so there is plenty of convenient parking. I will be in 617....about a block away. Not all rooms have telephones and cellies do NOT work up there. Bring a two-way to keep in touch with the 350Z-tech gang.

#26 ·
Christine and I are going to make it - no question. We may be driving Z-1 out there with the OEM tires/rims, though! I don't think I want to lose that much rubber off the Toyos. :irock:

Apparently, I need to reserve a room asap.

Anyone in NC who would like to hook up on I-40, let me know.

We wouldn't miss this one for anything. We may even be FI by then!

On second thought, that might not be the venue to boost! :doh:
i live right off of 40 in garner, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.