Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 190 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Looking forward to meeting another PW. Look for the ZROC banner on Shuckstack Rd up the hill - dinner on Thursday night. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Steve, if I make it early enough I might be up for cooking some Thai food unless you guys already have plans. I'll just have to figure out how to bring the ingredients.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
If you're still driving it around and it doesn't affect your car's performance, I see no reason why you couldn't take it to Zdayz. You may not push it as hard as you want, but I'm going for some R&R and to hang out with you guys, not to drive the TOD all day long every day.

·
Registered
722 Posts
If you're still driving it around and it doesn't affect your car's performance, I see no reason why you couldn't take it to Zdayz. You may not push it as hard as you want, but I'm going for some R&R and to hang out with you guys, not to drive the TOD all day long every day.
I have done three two-day events and a two-day school. (since I noticed the fluid)The car is driving and handling great! I want to drive hard at ZdayZ, but not as hard as the track.

When it originally happened, I thought the fluid was coming from above the diff. (I spoke with Hunter on the phone and he thought I had just boiled my differential fluid and it vented.

The mount isn't "sagging" or anything.

IDK.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
When I drove from Minneapolis to Brunswick, GA a few years ago, I had a nasty nail or screw in my front tire. I drove around with it on for at least 6 months and did some high speed trials. I think you'll be alright.

I got a beer or two for you if you show up. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Steve, if I make it early enough I might be up for cooking some Thai food unless you guys already have plans. I'll just have to figure out how to bring the ingredients.
Bring it! As long as Doug brings the smoker, and I hear from Jim that he is, we'll be smoking ribs all day but I sure won't mind going cross-cultural for dinner, that's for sure. Been wanting to sample your culinary skills for a long time. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Did you say smoked ribs? :drool:

Maybe I can wait to cook my Thai food on Friday night.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Ok, I'm OCD. I just ordered the SPL kit from injected performance and I'm going try and change this before ZdayZ.

I am not a mechanic, and I may very well be in over my head:eek:, but I will be much happier at ZdayZ if my car is 100%.

So wish me luck.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Good luck! Be sure to get someone to be there with you who can help out.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Ok, I'm OCD. I just ordered the SPL kit from injected performance and I'm going try and change this before ZdayZ.

I am not a mechanic, and I may very well be in over my head:eek:, but I will be much happier at ZdayZ if my car is 100%.

So wish me luck.
If you run into something over your head, bring the part with you to ZDayZ and maybe a few of us can give you a hand? Bryan trailers in his Z and generally brings about any tool you can think of, including a floor jack. Plus you can't swing a dead cat at ZDayZ without hitting an expert in Z cars. (wherever the **** that expression came from, lol)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Less than 9 since I'm counting my days off.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
150 hours - not that I'm counting :rolf2:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
Let's see.... 3 more days this week of going to work, then the weekend which will be full of yard work and car maintenance, then 1 day of work next week before I start my vacation. Next Tuesday will be for making sure I have everything packed up and ready to go. :dance:

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
We are up the hill on Shuckstack but i forget the number - same place as last 3 years so i don't even pay attention, lol. And I'll stop by this year - think I missed you entirely last year. Feel free to come over Thursday night for some ribs! Just look for the ZROC banner and the tents over the driveway - and oh yeah, a belching smoker!
Edit - 1719 Shuckstack Monday - Sunday We will have 1715 also from Wednesday till Sunday

141 - 160 of 190 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.