Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
just bought my z a few weeks ago, its way too soon to go this year... not to get too personal but so i can start planning for next year, what do you guys usually spend on this trip? all the videos look so amazing! up here in indiana there are no twisties :cry:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
just bought my z a few weeks ago, its way too soon to go this year... not to get too personal but so i can start planning for next year, what do you guys usually spend on this trip? all the videos look so amazing! up here in indiana there are no twisties :cry:
I spent no more than $1000 for the cabin, food, gas, and Zdayz registration.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
That sounds about right. I spent a bit more but was there all week - 3BR cabin was 1800 split 3 ways and I bought shirts for the family and some extras for me. Spent $50 on raffle tickets and did not win a **** thing - but it went to a good cause, lol.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
If I wanted to reserve a cabin for next year, what dates would I want to reserve it for? Do I just look up the week and weekend before Memorial Day weekend? Just want to make sure before I go and reserve my cabin and then have it be the wrong dates. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
If I wanted to reserve a cabin for next year, what dates would I want to reserve it for? Do I just look up the week and weekend before Memorial Day weekend? Just want to make sure before I go and reserve my cabin and then have it be the wrong dates. Thanks.
Just ask when you call Fontana.....they'll know the ZdayZ dates for next year.

I can't remember the dates at the moment.

181 - 190 of 190 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.