Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Courtesy of the August '05 edition of the PW thread.

Zaino released a new product a few months ago, Z-8 detailing spray. This product offers and enhanced shine and a "wetter" , deeper reflection than their similar product Z-6.

I use both products on my Silverstone and am well pleased with the results obtained from both.

Some Zaino Z-8 users have noticed that the product is a little more "oily" and thus is more difficult to wipe away. I haven't really taken notice of any difference other than the results, but even if Z-8 takes more effort to wipe from the paint, it is certainly worth that effort IMO. I'd use it just for the wonderful scent if produces.

If anyone has noticed that Z-8 is indeed more dificult to remove, please chime in with any thoughts/opinions.

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Both of the users that noted that it was more difficult to wipe away than the Z-6 Detailing Spray mentioned that the problem occured when using it & there were "wet" spots. I'm sure that if the car is completely dry then there would be no issue. Problem will be for folks that want to use the Z-8 immediatly after washing the Z & don't have every nook & crany dried.

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z@Aug 3 2005, 12:09 PM
so out of all these Zaino products which one do you guys advice to get?

Z-8?
Z-2Pro?
???????
[snapback]141009[/snapback]​

If you are new to Zaino - I'd suggest getting the kit. Has everyting that a first time user will need. (clay bar, Z-2, Z-5, Z-6, ZFX & applicators)

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
guys me and my detailer mate have been using the Z8 too, and on a freshly Zaino'd car the Z8 works just like the Z6

however on a car thats been washed several times and thats a month or two since its last Zaino wax, the Z8 did have slightly more gloss

also we water down the Z6 and Z8 to 1 part distilled water, 1 part product. And they work just as well, and they dont smear. But remember distilled water

1 - 6 of 6 Posts