Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been reading reviews on this zaino stuff, everyone seems to be raving about it....is there a supplier in Perth? As i dont like internet purchases :)

Cheers guys

·
Registered
352 Posts
AFAIK there are none in Perth.

However, if you look at the first pinned thread you will find a list of companies in OZ where yo can get the stuff.

As always

H

·
Registered
258 Posts
hey buddy, nah there isnt any here in Perth but i always use Eclipsdetailing and have had absolutely zero problems..
delivery is ultra fast as well.. you will never regret switching to Zaino and you have nothing to worry about purchasing online from eclipse !!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
hehe its the same markup id have...

do you know any cheaper aussie places??? the only zanio dealer apart from the US is CazComp in singapore, but then you need to pay for the international direct deposit..
worth it if you order a shitload tho..

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bah stuff that, after looking at those prices

I doubt zaino is gold, so i think ill stick with meguires or something along those lines...So whats the 2nd most favourite product on the market :)

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
i buy my Zaino off a mate that's living in the US

Zaino is the best wax on the market, a number of industry reports have already proved it. Meguairs is crap. If you cbf with the ordering process, and want to buy off the shelf, go for Autoglym's Super Resin Polish......streets ahead of Meguairs, and isnt full of fillers which make the paint look great immediately after polishing, but after a soap down, wash away

·
Registered
258 Posts
Originally posted by nicecar@Sep 6 2005, 01:51 AM
bah stuff that, after looking at those prices

I doubt zaino is gold, so i think ill stick with meguires or something along those lines...So whats the 2nd most favourite product on the market :)
[snapback]152810[/snapback]​

mate i know its exxy but you will never use anything else again !!! it really is that much better..
my car still beads water on every single sq cm and i havent polished my car in probably 8-10 months !!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok ive decided to buy zaino, next step is what do i need...they have so many products.

Cars yellow, and its only 2 weeks old so i dont need anything thats going to remove swirl marks etc. And how long does it take to apply/how many coats etc

·
Registered
303 Posts
Loot at the sticky thread under car care! Lots of options there to buy Zaino cheap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts