Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time coming! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Zaino Show Car Polish Releases Zaino Z-PC Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover
The wait is over! We wanted to let you know our newest product, Zaino Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover ("Z-PC"), is now available.

• Eliminate common paint defects quickly and easily!
• 100% compatibility with all painted surfaces and Zaino paint products!
• Water-based formula means no mess, no staining, and easy clean up!
• Features the world's first true self-dissolving, fused tri-particulate, diminishing abrasive system
• No fillers or oils, just results that last and last!
• Perfect your paint with Zaino Z-PC Fusion

Zaino Z-PC Fusion is available now at Zaino's online store (www.zainostore.com) or by telephone at 888-999-9870. Technical questions or media inquiries should be directed to: 732-833-8800.

Thank you,
The staff at Zainostore.com

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Good for dark colors...

I can barely see or tell on mine.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
rather than fill them in with wax, buff them out.. a little Meguiar's Fine Cut Cleaner #6 and an orbital buffer does the job just right.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by TOYKILLA@Jun 15 2005, 06:04 PM
rather than fill them in with wax, buff them out.. a little Meguiar's Fine Cut Cleaner #6 and an orbital buffer does the job just right.
[snapback]114942[/snapback]​

This isn't a filler either TK. It is apparently the same cut equal to Meguires DACP or Poorboys SSR 1....along with many other products. I've heard some really good things about it so far. I'll post up some reviews I've seen of it tomorrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got my zaino starter kit yesterday...Just put my first two coats of swirl remover.....the second coat is drying.... gonna hit the bar after that down by the beach..."yard house" here i come..LBCin Ya....... when I get back i'll put the polish on....so I'm ready for SAnta Barbara tomorrow.... I wouldn't trade living in So Cal for anything...except maybe Miami..but they get hurricanes...!!hmmmm

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
UCLA did u use the ZPC by hand?

Im really hesitant about using buffers/orbitals on cars

Also i thought the ZPC works by buffing until the products dissappears, i didnt think u let it dry like the waxes because it doesnt contain protectants??

I cant wait to ZPC my car and get rid of the swirls/scratches my dealer put in by washing the car with a broome :xZ!o: Ive also bought some Poorboys SSR1 and SSR2 just in case the Zaino doesnt work. Ive been slowly removing all my Zaino layers with each wash (using highly concentrated soap) and the swirls are coming back, its killing me

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me know if you try it using a PC.

I just bought Poorboys SSR 1 and SSR 2.5 also. I haven't put those on with my new Porter cable yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Let me know if you try it using a PC.

Not sure what PC is...I just got the basic starter kit from zainostore.com... I used Z6 before each coat..... applyied Z5 (With few drops of ZX) twice, then Z2...! THe Z5 says it's suppose to remove swirl marks.....!!! If I mislead you guys...sorry... N E ways....the point is I love Zaino....awesome product... Just now when I went to the garage to check out exactly what I used, I got distracted and wiped down the Z with Z6....gotta love the stuff....it also makes cleaner the car easier...it seems as if the dust wipes off easier..... :irock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts