·
Registered
199 Posts
UGH...that poor GTC rim on the gold 350Z :doh:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
these are some nice Z's

too bad they f*cked the **** out of that gold one :)

seems like it will be a good movie. the Z's getting some nice recognition now :)

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Imo, the Z being in the movie is a bad thing.
+1, I completely agree with Chris. I prefer looking at my Z as a beautifully sculpted piece of art, not some teenager's ricer.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
And that's exactly what's going to happen.
:werd: Hopefully the price on used Z's won't allow too many idiots to begin purchasing them. I have a feeling it will be a really big car in this movie though. I'd rather keep the Z car sacred. :headshake:

What makes me sick is that some of those Z's don't even look good. :vomit:

I'll still go see the movie though, probably on the first night it comes out. It's almost an obligation since I love the scene so much. :dunno: Hopefully it will be better and more realistic.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I remember reading this last summer... If I recall correctly, the Z's will be driven by the bad guys in this storyline.

The movies are usually fun, and I enjoy them for fun's sake. But I agree..too much representation in a movie like F&F can probably end up lowering a car's value... if only intrinsic value. Still... I'd hate to see Z's running around adorned with primer/bondo/fake carbon combat wings and unfinished ricer body kits. :doh:

·
Registered
28 Posts
And everybody wanted a Supra with NAWS and intake manifold DANGER!. :lame:

Seriously.. how many fools still call it NAWS because of that movie?
bwahaha...i think every young kid across america?

I also see it as a bad thing with the Z being in this movie...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts