Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night i was going to a friends house it was about 11 pm so as i went out of my garage i saw this vette behind me, he folowed me till we got to the avenue called calzada del valle ejjej its 3 lanes wide pretty good for racing, so he steps on it from behind me and passes me i see its a white z06 crome wheels, magnaflow exhaust so i step on it and get beside him and we stop at the light he revs his engine so do i , it turns green and vrooom there we go i get a good jump on him by about 1 car length he starst catchig up and we had to slow down cause there was a turn ahead he gets infront of me and steps on it on the curves and so do i i was right behind him then we get to another stop light, the pavment was realy new so we would have almost no wheel spin, i look at him and just concentrate on having a good start, it turns green i spinned 1 , and 2 he just spun 1st gear, he has a car advantage on me and i couldt catch him We slow down and now decided to do a rolling start but what he didnt know was i opend my bottle and sprayed the intercooler like crazy :nana: , so this time its a rolling start from second gear with my intercooler sprayed, we start and i had about a car and a half lenght on him until 5th gear where i could see him catching up but we had to slow down!! lol i think he got his lesson from my z!!!

VETTE 1- ME 2 lol :shiftdrive:

U guys should have seen his face :lmfao: :rolf2:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
nice! vortech and spraying....i hope you won! :)

now don't try that with a 2006 Z06. :) (500+ horsepower...470lb ft of tq)....0-60 in about 3.7 seconds (yes, while still in first gear!)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great Job! Let me know when you smoke a Ferrari next time around. Teach 'em a good lesson that their super car isn't all that 'super' after all. LMAO

·
Registered
853 Posts
Awsome.....I want a IC Sprayer

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol speaking about ferraris a friends dad owns a 360 modena says he wants to race me im not sure though but if i beat the z06 i should beat the modena right??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts