Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yeah.. let me start off with saying that this isn't necessarily a kill story.. but i think it could have been..

i'm driving on the 210 west (near upland somewhere) and this black z comes from behind and passes me up pretty quick.. so i figure i'll give it a go.. he's cruisin at 110mph and i'm catchin up.. traffic slows us both.. eventually it clears up.. and i switch lanes and get RIGHT on his ass.. but i'm thinkin ahead.. my foots on my brake already cuz i was closing in to fast.. the guy slams on his brakes and slow down to 40 from 90 or so.. i'm literally inches from his rear and my tires are screaching.. it was ALMOST an accident.. so i was thinkin maybe this driver is on 350z-tech.com.. i'd like to let whoever was driving that z was an idiot.. you slammed brakes on and try to make this whole incident my fault.. not today man. besides.. who wants an accident when you own a z?

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Yeah, some people think they're funny with the brake-checking thing.. If I ever hit someone because of them doing this, I'm outta there. F-them, I'm not stopping. They can eat **** and die for all I care. You cause it, you pay for it.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
what an idiot!! every Z i see that i see on the road i give a thumbs up and dont even consider racing.

like ayaman said atleast your OK!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
That sucks man, similar thing happened to me last week, but not with a Z, it was a dumb ass in a Cherokee trying to race me, ofcourse I kept smoking him, but at one point I let him pass, and when I got back up on him, he slammed the breaks while right next to an 18 wheeler so I could go no where.. The best part of the story is that minutes later my radar starts going off, I slow down ofcourse but he kept on going, about a mile up the road, sure enough here comes the state trooper!! It was hilarious!

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
stupid of both of you.

stupid him for slamming on his brakes. stupid you for tailing him and asking for it. haha!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts