Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my dad encountered a new body style cobra convertable at a stoplight. My dad rejected his offer to race for the fact that the area we were in is police infested. My question is are cobra convertable's made?
It was not auto and had a pretty huge wing.If this wasnt a cobra would my dad had been able to win? Hiz z has test pipes and veilside exhaust (6spd)

Thx Guys

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Yes they do make new convertible cobras. I was at a Ford dealer with my friend last week and they had a convertible one and a hardtop one in the showroom. The one I saw had the mystic paint on it and with the convertible added was like 41k. Lucky you didnt race him. Ya might have gotten spanked. They arent beauty queens but they are beasts.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
hmm sounds like a patch job mustang.. when you said huge wing i thought saleen, but that is a cobra type r wing in the picture, which i dont think they made convertibles in the type r

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by shift z@Jun 19 2004, 01:52 AM
He had a huge wing like the one in the pic attached, but he had gt rims

If he had GT rims on it its nothing to really worry about. A decent driver should be able to take a GT as long as he doesnt have many mods. He just put a cobra type R wing on it. They only made around 300 type R's I believe.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool i know where the guy lives because i have to pass through his house to go to school...i will take some pics

1 - 9 of 9 Posts