Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

<span style="color:#000000">Here it is. Still a Z in every way. Z Body. VQ Engine. OEM color. But........
<span style="color:#ff0000">EXTREME ..........everywhere you look. Still not a believer? Judge for yourself, have a look at the mod list.</span></span>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

<div align="center">Audio / Visual

<div align="center">Alpine IVA-D310 Head Unit
<div align="center">DLS Ultimate Iridium 6.2I 6.5" Two Way Component Set
<div align="center">Custom Kick Panels
<div align="center">Rear Alpine Type-X Speakers
<div align="center">DLS Ultimate A5 3-Channel Amplifier
<div align="center">Elemental Designs 7kv.2 6.5" Subwoofers x 7
<div align="center">Custom CNC machined Trunk for Subwoofers / Amplifier Display
<div align="center">DLS Ultimate Cables

</sup></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Geeze .. is that one beautful car. The mod list is unreal ... I can only add 'Congratulations on a job well done!' :yourock:

·
Registered
139 Posts
wow....that's a lot of blood sweat and tears....but an excellent story. Congrats on the beautiiful Z.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Alex you have a beautiful car :bow: and great job on the write up!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Wow, that’s all I have to say! That is a beautiful car. I can truly respect and appreciate the effort, time and money that you have put into building your dream car. This proves what patients and determination can accomplish. Congrats and well done!

:cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks guys. It's a pleasure and a priviledge to have my car featured here. Even though I don't come here as much. Thank you all for your kind words everyone.

Oh and I did the write-up too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. It's a pleasure and a priviledge to have my car featured here. Even though I don't come here as much. Thank you all for your kind words everyone.

Yep this one was easy, Alex did everything I just posted it.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts

Beautiful car man. You should stick around.

·
Registered
728 Posts
beautiful- great car, great write up and lay out

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Everyhting I hope my car is one day! ...and an awesome write up!!!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts

Oops... Well great write up Alex :)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Amazing car Alex. Thanks for stopping by and showing it off. One of the nicest looking, best setup Z's I've seen in a while.

Pat

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Alex,

Alyssa is stunning! Her beauty is embodied in elegance and class. I am very proud of you for creating, as someone has said, a work of art.
You will inspire many with what your 35th Anniversary has become.

The mods you selected align perfectly with your vision for the car. It took a lot of patience and I'm sure some sleepless nights, however, you persevered and your dream has come to fruition.

Your Z is one for all of us to admire. You had a plan and made changes as you saw fit.

This is why being a Z enthusiast is a heart and Soul matter.

My hat is off to you Alex!! Welcome to Tech as well. :shiftdrive:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts