21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Any under the hood shots?

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Very, very, very nice Z. Beside how absolutely beautiful the wheels look, is that a "fairlady" badge....;)

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
All show, no go??? Sweet ride none-the-less!!!
I think you may want to do a side-by-side comparison of your performance modifications. You may find this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. You both have sweet rides.

Ronin Z

·
Registered
35 Posts
yea seeing that we both have jwt pop charger, ur crank pulley, and motordyne 5/16 i guess the 16 hps / 4 torque difference comes from his TP and my HKS/Crawford combo. it is pretty well documented from other members that with the hks exhaust you lose some mid range torque but make it up on top end hps

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
I wasn't saying anything bad about "All Show, No Go." Too each there own! You have a sweet ride and I congrats you for being the first of '07 ZOTM!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I wasn't saying anything bad about "All Show, No Go." Too each there own! You have a sweet ride and I congrats you for being the first of '07 ZOTM!!!
oh no. dont get me wrong i wasnt offended or anything =D. thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
congrats - another PPW FTW! Yeah!
watch out though, i plan to get there one day!
Maybe I shoulda just added a pic of my n/a dyno for the win huh?
NICE!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
that car is sick. thats exactly what im going to do with mine, except the stock spoiler maybe rock the nismo. i can't find any flaws dude, great ride.

acrack

·
Registered
331 Posts
CongratZ.... Cool ride & very nice taste.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts