Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get together for a meet this Sunday the 7th at 12:00 to 5:00 at the Hooters in South Arlington I20 and Green Oaks.
There is a carshow 10.00 entry fee if you want to show off your Z or just come and talk Z stuff!
See you there.
Randall P.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I might be able to make it. My sub and HU are in so I might have a better showing this time around.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The Veterans Park Open (PDGA tournament) is this Sat. and Sun. so I don’t think I can make it. Maybe next time.

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all the Dallas Z ers for making it to Arlington, Cat2102 all the way from Oklahoma!!! And 2003_touring from Austin!!! The day went by to fast, It was nice finally meeting some of You. 11 Z's this time.
Let's do another soon. :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, the battery was low and this was the only pic worth posting. I think Gundam02 and maybe Cat2102 got some pics.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wait a second, here's a good pic!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by JTS2005@Nov 9 2004, 07:02 PM
dang that kid with the #39 on his shirt is jacked!!! :biggrin:

I bet our admin could kick his ass :thumbsup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I could kick all your asses! ;)

had lots of fun! Randall is one cool dude man. Can you believe that he has NEVER WASHED HIS CAR!! ONLY ZAINOED!? and he has had the car for over a year!! WOW! is all I can say... wow...

oh, and i didn't get any pics dangit cause the hubby had the camera and I was so mad! I left it in his truck and forgot.. my fault I guess.. man! :(
In the first pic I am in the orange shirt, you can kinda see me! ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts