:clap: Nicely said ...except needing therapy :cheers:So here it is, the question most women (or spouses) have on their minds, and the answer most spouses don’t like. Is the car that important to you?
1. I spend at least 1.5 hours detailing the Z per week. That is just regular, basic stuff like washing, drying, vacuuming, etc. This does not include waxing or buffing or removing swirl marks, scratches, etc.
2. I always look back over my shoulder when I park the Z and walk away from it. I take note of its beauty, color, location, and the cars parked next to it or near it. :bow:
3. I usually do a visual inspection when I return to the car (in public) to see if any type of damage is apparent (keying, door dings, bird poop).
4. I like to take scenic routes to give my car maximum exposure to onlookers. I also cruise slowly by buildings with reflective glass to see how the Z looks from the outside driving by. :OMG:
5. When driving, I amuse myself by trying to catch the eye of a curious onlooker. If I do catch them, I will smile and wave or give a thumbs up to anyone in a nice, respectable car (i.e. another sportscar or muscle car). :yourock:
6. I spend a lot of time online ‘window’ shopping for the car, and I consider people on forums as long, lost brothers who know how I feel and think about cars in general. :wavey:
7. I need therapy. :goodtimes: :helpsmilie: