Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if anyone caries these graphics, I dont know where to fine the black, grey, and white ones?

·
Registered
30 Posts
That graphic is the Nismo graphic, just go to a nismo website and you can order them off that website.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They dont list that color combo on the website...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
They dont list that color combo on the website...
Just print out that pic and take it to a graphics shop. That's what we did.

·
Registered
376 Posts
The graphics from Performance Nissan are alot easier to install yourself. The grafics are precut for things like door handles, fender/door gaps, etc.. Makes it REAL easy to install and line up. :cheers:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think what your missing is He wants white, grey and black graphics which are NOT sold by Nismo or any dealer anywhere. The Nismo graphic is ONLY available in Red,White Grey or Red Black Grey. The Graphic on the 06 Redline used in the comercial is a one off. So if anyone wants this color combo they'll have to get it custom made like We did. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey good eye! The Redline is My wife Sharon's project. She loved the graphic but didn't care for the break up at the end of the graphic like the nismo design. What she designed seams to flow better if you ask me, but like I said it was a custom job.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks, Next up for the Redline will be a Nismo front bumper, then maybe a nice drop.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I also have a Redline Touring, and those rims look sick. What brand/type/size are those? They appear to be deep-dish as well. And made props on the graphix, I've had the same problem until now. So thx :irock:

·
Registered
111 Posts
The wheels are RacingHart C4's 19 x 10.5 19 x 9, Toyo T1S rubber. Glad to help.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts