·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
click pics for full size pics

·
Registered
598 Posts
are those the hp evos? i love those rims i think they have them in a dark silver too. nice choice. looks awsome
mdzowmer

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

You couldn't have picked a better wheel set for your Lemans! That spotless shining silver is stunning on your car!

I LOVE THEM!!!

Just plain beautiful.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Tag is awesome too! Very nice idea! I may have to steal that from you! We are a few states away :wink:

And do you have any other suspension work done? And are those 18's or 19's? Your Z looks like it has a drop the way it sits. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very nice!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jun 13 2005, 04:46 AM
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

You couldn't have picked a better wheel set for your Lemans! That spotless shining silver is stunning on your car!

I LOVE THEM!!!

Just plain beautiful.
[snapback]113260[/snapback]​

+1 :clap:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok here is my specs on my Z for those who wonder. I have a hotchkis suspension setup including the springs. The wheels are staggered 18x8 and 18x9 rears. The wheels are speedy RPM 505 silver w. polsihed lip. The look almost like the HP evo's but got a real good price on the wheels so went with these. I have also seen the exact wheels but black w. a chrome lip but decided on silver.....Thanks for the kind words guys. :goodtimes:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got some sunlight pics finally

1 - 15 of 15 Posts