Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havn't seen any Z's from Hong Kong, so I thought I'd be the first to post a pic of mine. I truely envy you guys in North America where there are tons of MO websites!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
welcome nice ride

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Jaysen.. Hong Kong is not in Japan.. That being said, I want to take a trip to Hong Kong soon and it would be nice to know someone there to point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
:doh: i didnt even realize that when i was typing :lmfao: i guess i got japan in my head just from the GTR coming out

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice car, shumala. I saw 2 350Z when I was in HK for 2 weeks last year. They were silverstone and blue. I saw a lot of EVO, more than 8 for sure. I own a silverstone 350Z myself, but I'm in Southern Calif. I do go to HK about once every year, maybe we can meet up. You can take me around with your Z in HK.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Charles love your Importville banner.....ok back to topic

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. Just a reminder that in HK the parts are much cheaper so remember to take a big suitcase when you come over. Drawback is that specific parts for the Z always requires 1-2 mths to ship from Japan to HK as none of the shops carry parts for the Z (I've only seen 3 other Z's in the 2 yrs I've been in HK). I've waited almost 2 mths for my Apex'i intake w/ tube for almost 2 mths now and its still not here. :banghead:

Just got the Varis CF intake duct installed and a new Sony R1 digicam over the weekend so thought i'd post some more pics.

Intake and Varis CF hood should be arriving by mth end, so hopefully more pics to come soon! :cheers:

[attachmentid=11517]

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And of course, what every Z owner should keep in their house, in case they have trouble sleeping...

[attachmentid=11520]

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
:welcome: Shumala. Nice car!!!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
:welcome: to the site!

That's a beautiful Z you have there! My Aerosync bumper is going to look just like that, and I was curious as to how the Varis intake duct would look on an SB with that bumper. You've cured my curiosity! If you can, post up some more pics! That's a beautiful Z you have there! :thumbsup:

:wavey: Stick around! :shiftdrive:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts