Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Z from czech republic - prague

7K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Korda 
#1 ·
hello there,

am new on this page and wanted to present you my lady. its from 8/2004 and has gone at the moment 120.000km. the original car was anthrazit but we painted it black. furthermore we cleaned the outside. the wheels are 19`` from rh-alurad.

inside we installed the alpine 2din dvd player and the whole interieur is with black alcantara. in the meantime we installed the strosek rear spoiler - not on the photo. for performance we did the injen ses exhaust system and the kinetix kats.

thats enough for today. enclosed find some pictures.

greetings from prague

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
... the wheels are 19`` from rh-alurad ...
Greetings and welcome to the site. How did you find us may I ask? I had noticed the wheels right off .. very nice.
Like the way you replaced the original wheel center caps withthe Nissan Z ones.

Found English version of the rh-alurad manufacturer's page if anyone is interested ..

#6 ·
hello,

thanks for the warm welcome!

@etraxx

in our german 350z-forum someone put the link to this great forum.

@theminel

do you have some pictures of your interieur in the forum?

@smoothZ

you will not find a lot of Z in prague. but this is one reason why i drive the Z. give me a call if you will be here.

greetings from prague

#7 ·
Very nice Z! :welcome: to the forum!

#12 ·
hello and good morning,

enclosed find some pictures with the latest mods. in the meantime we installed the strosek spoiler and black rear-lights. the wheels are the original rays in 18`` which i use for the wintertime.

looking forward for your comments.

greetings from the cold prague

Attachments

#13 ·
Welcome to the site. Beautiful car.

What is the square plug in the middle of your back bumper?

Is the suede interior, fabric or leather? It looks cozy in there.

#14 ·
hello dick,

the square plug in the bumper is for towing other vehicles. its original from the factory.

the black interieur is alcantara. original is only the orange leather - is called alezan leather and was an option from nissan.

greetings from prague

#17 ·
Isn't Prague where "The Run" was filmed?? Beautiful city and scenery in that video.

Welcome to the site!
Yes, it is. Another reason why I want to go there. Wish I could take my own Z and do the same run.

#18 ·
Yes, it is. Another reason why I want to go there. Wish I could take my own Z and do the same run.
great car, great film and great city ;)

will be difficult to take the same run. a lot of the used streets are not possible to drive without gettimg big trouble with the police.

@smoothZ

nevertheless we can try it in my Z - give me a call

greetings from prague

#21 ·
prague's the coolest city i've been too. awesome car. did you do the rear tailights yourself? If so, did you follow the process posted on the 350z-tech site?

hello nismo,

the rear lights were not dome by myself. it was done by some company in germany and the system how they did it is called "lassieren". its similar to painting but not the same.

greetings from prague

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.