Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have these lights on there Z? They are the lights that go in the front bumper in either the clear or the smoked lenses. I just ordered a set and was wondering what anybody thought about them.
www.maxground.com

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yes! His workmanship and quality is top notch. ANYTHING you buy from Warren is significantly bench tested. You certainly made the right choice! His products are really great merchandise at a great price.
ENJOY them!
:thumbsup:

Do NOT be fooled by other vendors who are selling items similar to his. I've recently seen photos of some LED lights that are being offered. They're unfortunately nothing more than cheap junk! Man, those particular items really ought to have the Fisher-Price logo stamped on them.
:rice:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frank thanks for the imput, i bought from Warren before( max ground kit) and he does do great work. I was just trying to see what they look like on a car.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm currently searching for a photo of them mounted in the bumper. I'll post it as soon as I can locate it. I know I have one. In the mean time, here is a photo of the sidemarkers he creates. I absolutely love this guy's work.
:smiley69:

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Clears ...............on a Redline Z! :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
That wasn't from Exton last fall, was it?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by 04RedlineZ@Jan 3 2005, 06:38 PM
Frank that car you posted is mine. That pic is from a show in PA

Correct! Ain't it beautiful? :clap:

I just had to post something until I was able to find a shot of MY Z with those sidemarkers switched ON. I recently upgraded my PC and most of the images have been transferred while others are probably still residing on my old hard drive.
:rolleyes:

Anyway, the clear sidemarkers are perfect for a Redline Z. [but you already know that]
:shiftdrive:

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Okay, these are the best images I can find for you right now. They ARE Warren's side marker lights. (in the Day time and at Night) :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Frank, thanks for posting those pics, I will be waiting for warren's led's he said about a week or so. By the wat sweet car like the Nismo kit on a redline.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by 04RedlineZ@Jan 3 2005, 08:18 PM
Frank, thanks for posting those pics, I will be waiting for warren's led's he said about a week or so. By the wat sweet car like the Nismo kit on a redline.

Trust me, you will enjoy them.

Yes that Redline is set up quite nicely. I was interested in that exact look for my Z. However, after inquiring about it, I was told by a Nissan parts guy that particular bumper is actually fiberglass and not urethane.
I could just hear the 'accidental' crunch sound now.
*(not to mention the cost for the entire kit - YIKES!)

:smiley69:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea my friend Jay at MRC motorsports has the nismo kit on his Z and it has cracks and chunks taken out of it from various curbs, driveways. I am going to add the Greddy sideskirts to my Z in the spring.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by 04RedlineZ@Jan 3 2005, 08:32 PM
Yea my friend Jay at MRC motorsports has the nismo kit on his Z and it has cracks and chunks taken out of it from various curbs, driveways. I am going to add the Greddy sideskirts to my Z in the spring.

Speaking of which .............. here is a very cooll mix and match combo.
What do think of this set up? I think it kind of sports the best of both worlds, so to speak. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Originally posted by 04RedlineZ@Jan 3 2005, 09:13 PM
Trackz03 yes that was from Exton PA meet.

I thought your car looked familiar. Very nice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts