Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div align='center'>http://www.hotelpreston.com</span>
Hotel Peston
733 Briley Parkway
Nashville, Tennessee, 37217
Toll Free: 877.361.5500[/b]

The Hotel Preston is a 3 star hotel located only 3 miles from the Lane Motor Museum, and 6 miles from Crawford Z Car.

Rooms can be booked either online or by calling the Hotel Preston toll free at 1-877-361-5500. Make sure to mention that you are with <span style="color:RED">Z-Attack
to get the special rate and to book early as the hotel will fill up quickly! The hotel can accommodate car trailers. Make sure to make a note that you will a larger parking space when you make your reservation.

Planning on attending or looking for more info?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ZATTACK PUBLIC DISCUSSION FORUM

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heads up gang - the Nissan Manufacturing Plant tour is about half full.. Nissan is pretty strict about the number of people allowed to visit the plant, so if you are planning on getting in on that event - register soon!

Hope to see you all at Z-Attack!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI Z'ers: tomorrow is the deadline to register for Z-Attack and get a T-Shirt. We may have some shirts available for late arrivals, but if you want to guarantee yourself a nice black Z-attack T in your size, register by the 20th! Click here to register.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: The Nissan Plant Tour on Friday the 11th is SOLD OUT.

The Jack Daniels tour, Heritage Collection tours, Car Show, banquet and all other Z-attack events are still open. If you are planning on joining us for Z-Attack register soon!

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Two questions:
1) Is that the back or front of the shirt?

2) What's the chance I'll get on the plant tour? I'm #5 on the wait list I think...I had to wait on a response to a question before I sent my stuff in :banghead:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (04LemansZ @ Mar 24 2008, 02:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=509748
Two questions:
1) Is that the back or front of the shirt?

2) What's the chance I'll get on the plant tour? I'm #5 on the wait list I think...I had to wait on a response to a question before I sent my stuff in :banghead:
That is the front. The back has all the sponsor logos on it in Black/white. Its going to be one slick T!

Hard to say about the plant tour. Depends on cancellations and usually cancellations come right before the event. Rest assured - I will do everything I can to get you in that tour, but I cant promise anything ya know? Plan on the Jack tour (which is really cool btw) and I will let you know.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
QUOTE (Zazupilot @ Mar 24 2008, 12:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=509758
That is the front. The back has all the sponsor logos on it in Black/white. Its going to be one slick T!

Hard to say about the plant tour. Depends on cancellations and usually cancellations come right before the event. Rest assured - I will do everything I can to get you in that tour, but I cant promise anything ya know? Plan on the Jack tour (which is really cool btw) and I will let you know.
Cool :thumbsup: I appreciate it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ZA-7 update 4/2:

A 2009 Nissan GT-R is scheduled to make an appearance at Z-Attack 7 courtesy of Nissan North America. Apart from any schedule changes from Nissan, Z-Attack registrants will enjoy a rare glimpse of Nissan's newest Supercar.

Z-Attack is less than 2 weeks away. If you haven't already, submit your registration soon! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

1 - 12 of 12 Posts