·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets hear how much did it costed You guys to get your windows tinted

·
Registered
655 Posts
$195 but they had a special so I got it for $175. Sun Gard.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I paid $199 to have mine done. I wanted it done right so I went with the best shop I could find. Metal film with a life-time warrantee. Instead of some guy with a razor blade, this place has a computer to cut the film. They program in the make and model of the car and a machine cuts perfect pieces.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Impressive Porsche!

I believe I paid around $205.00 to get mine done (driver, passenger, small windows behinds those, and hatch). - Madico metal film.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Transferable Lifetime warranty, computer cut BEKAERT HP "True Grey" 38%.

$179 installed on all side glass and hatch.

·
Registered
506 Posts
$130

Local shop here in Tucson.

5% on rear half
20% on front windows
5% strip on windshield

Been going to them for years, awesome tint and great work, never had a bubble or anything, had a Neon (yes, Neon) for 6 years they tinted and looked the same as it did when I took it to them, when I sold it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
[/quote]

Where did you go in Dallas? I'm looking to get my glass tinted soon.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i finally got my z tinted. 5%back and rear quarters. and 20% driver and passenger. it looks NICE

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
You forget the whole point of this thread...how much did it cost?

Oh yeh, and don't roll them down for 3 days, nor should you ever wash them with products that contain amonia.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think i mightve gotten a lil ripped 200 bucks but hey it seems like a good job so just gotta see. STUDYBUDDY dont give me attitude.... thank you :)

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha,
35% ceramic tint (maximum legal in Hawaii, checked every year during safety inspection + $15), Formula One Pinnacle. $260 (reg $480) I know the tint shop owner. Lifetime Warranty.

A Hui Hou

1 - 18 of 18 Posts