Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 60 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I owned a Triumph Stag years ago....so I know what you mean Ruff!

It took me a long time but last summer she became known a JeZZy!

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
What name have you, so graciously, bestowed upon your Z?
...and why did you give it that name?

I'll start, my Z is named "The Theif"...at first I was thinking of more traditional names, as in , girl's names. But, when I received the license plates the letter arangement reminded me of said word....

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Usually my car 'her' or 'she when referring to . .uhhh .. her. The other day I was in the chat room, had had a few beers and someone .. jniddy or Ninja350Z .. someone asked me that same question. I sat there ... figured the response of .. 'car' prob wouldn't fly. Did a little Google'ing .. and came up with Zelda. Nice. Has a big o'l Z at the start .. contains the word Zed.. My car is Chrome Silver .. and .. Zelda?

1. Zelda in Yiddish means 'luck'. Pronounced ZEL-da

2. In Old German means 'gray warrior' .. female. (my CS Z!)

Cool

·
Registered
246 Posts
My Z is blue so for some reason I'm stuck on names that begin with "B." I haven't settled on anything yet and may never but I'm thinking of "Bonnie" or maybe "Bunny" (or even "Bunny Blue").

I'm also partial to phrases so I'm thinking maybe "Bolt from the Blue" or "Blue Bullet."

If I gave it a custom paint job, I'd put "RhapZody in Blue" on each side in transitioning colors. Years ago at the drag races there used to be a funny car named, "Color Me Gone" which I've always liked.

scrapser

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
betsy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jk.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
My Z is blue so for some reason I'm stuck on names that begin with "B." I haven't settled on anything yet and may never but I'm thinking of "Bonnie" or maybe "Bunny" (or even "Bunny Blue").

I'm also partial to phrases so I'm thinking maybe "Bolt from the Blue" or "Blue Bullet."

If I gave it a custom paint job, I'd put "RhapZody in Blue" on each side in transitioning colors. Years ago at the drag races there used to be a funny car named, "Color Me Gone" which I've always liked.

scrapser
What about "Bella" :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
I call mine the z-unit...hmmmm

haven't named it yet but i guess I'd call it SuZie ... just so happens to be my girlfriends name (same spelling) ...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I read this thread a few days ago and was thinking of a name... I finally came up with what I want to name her...

CHRIZTINE... My wife's middle name which I love....

Peace :irock:

41 - 60 of 144 Posts