Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 40 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
How about wingcar? I know I have my wingman, and my Dog soup definately qualifies as wingdog.

I figure this car attracts more women than my wingman, and probably almost as much as the dog.
Now they just need to come up with a Budweiser commercial for it.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I referred to it as 'The Sweetness' on another thread, I think I'll keep that one.
to The Sweetness.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I have decided to call her Monica after the Italian actress with all the sexy curves.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
A name for "her?" No. You're just kooky. :rolf2:

What's all this about a Z having a sex?

For God's sake - if anything, mine's a he.

I like my rides to be easy to understand - and always ready when I am - and not afraid of rain - or wind - or cold - and dependable (Sorry - I'm running late) - and be in the same mood EVERY DAY - and ask for nothing and give me all I want whenever I want it! :irock:

Female. Ha. :cheers: Perhaps a British car. :shiftdrive:

·
Super Moderator
4,328 Posts
A name for "her?" No. You're just kooky. :rolf2:

What's all this about a Z having a sex?

For God's sake - if anything, mine's a he.

I like my rides to be easy to understand - and always ready when I am - and not afraid of rain - or wind - or cold - and dependable (Sorry - I'm running late) - and be in the same mood EVERY DAY - and ask for nothing and give me all I want whenever I want it! :irock:

Female. Ha. :cheers: Perhaps a British car. :shiftdrive:
:headshake:

N

·
0 Posts
Yeah a friend of mine named my Z ..........Eleanor..........dont ask me why ........cause i dunno.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yeah a friend of mine named my Z ..........Eleanor..........dont ask me why ........cause i dunno.

The rest of his friends call her "Precious" :rolf2: And he knows why...

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Ronin - ever own a British sports car? If you have, you'd undertand. :rolf2:

:headshake:

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha,
Wonder how I missed this one!
Any way, her name .... LadyZ. Her diet includes Z4s, S2000s, C230s and an occassional C5, CLK, and Boxter. She is soo sexy when she's topless!

A Hui Hou

PaulO

21 - 40 of 144 Posts