Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Indeed! That looks pretty hardcore. Call me overwhelmed, but sometimes I can't get into reading up on so much information when everyone online has their own 'expert opinion.' That site might be good for lurking, though.

Right now, I'm letting my body R&R until I feel good enough to start lifting again. In the meantime, I'm trying to get more sleep and do more cardio.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Jan 28 2010, 05:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=590898
Indeed! That looks pretty hardcore. Call me overwhelmed, but sometimes I can't get into reading up on so much information when everyone online has their own 'expert opinion.' That site might be good for lurking, though.

Right now, I'm letting my body R&R until I feel good enough to start lifting again. In the meantime, I'm trying to get more sleep and do more cardio.
I recently got bit by a stray dog (chow mix-massive bite pressure!) on the hand, putting it out of commission for a while, then hurt my neck a few days later. All this has lead to a serious drop off in my workout schedule unfortunately. I started hitting a cardio bike too much to compensate and ending up losing some weight I didn't want to lose........ :banghead: I'm holding off on the cardio for now, just waiting for my hand to heal so I can grip things with it and get back to working out. I feel so damned lazy at the moment as I imagine all my hard work slowly drifting by the wayside.....

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That sucks about the dog bite. Hope it heals completely and soon.

I feel ya about letting things slip away. With all my aches and pains lately, I finally figured it was time to just listen to the body and let it heal for a bit. I know I'll get back into it and recover.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Nope. I generally know what's good and how it affects the body, so I eat accordingly. I don't count calories or anything like that. I tend to avoid food high in sodium and fat and sugar.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am a dietitian, I advise you to use oil that contains more calcium. Useful for children and adults. Also in our time, hunting is very popular! For hunting, I advise you to use weapons, I personally choose here https://hikezone.org/8-best-deer-feeder-reviews-top-picks-and-useful-buyer-s-guide/ . Be careful when hunting! Predators are dangerous! Oil contains more calcium. Useful for children and adults. Also in our time, hunting is very popular!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts