Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got one... yesterday... 03 Touring... wish it had the DVD navigtional system but i wasn't going to not buy it cause of that... just thought i'd share... and the looks i get from people when i get out of the car and being only 21 is well sometimes a good feeling but also can be a bitch cause older people that don't drive as nice of car give me really dirty looks... but i had an older couple get into their G35 as i was driving by in a parking lot they pointed smiled and waved, thought that was cool, cause no ones done that since i've owned my corrado and a fellow corrado owner will always wave at each other if they actually know what tey have...

Pikes Peak White right?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
[/quote]
:welcome: :irock: Congrats! Pikes Peak White is right, yeah :).
:shiftdrive:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Yeah! PPW 03 Touring! That's what I have. Welcome. Stick around and learn as much as you can about this awesome car.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Nice color choice! That would be my next choice over my SS

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on your Z purchase!

You'll quickly get used to having people looking at your ride. It's going to happen.

·
Registered
162 Posts
ya im gonna be 19 in a months. so i am 18 and just got a red touring like 2 weeks ago. its awesome being so young and having these cars. i feel you lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey JustinG60, Do I recognize that username from the Vortex? I too am getting a Z. I loved the Corrado, but its time to move on. Did you keep the rado? I've still got mine, but will likley be passing it along to a relative and his sons who will enjoy it as much as I do/did! Drove it to work today and remembered how much fun it was to drive. Congrats on the Z. Cheers, Rich

·
Registered
23 Posts
dude im 16years old and i really think my next door neighbour who drives a Kia Sportage will key my car so i try my best 2 park far away from him as possible.... Anywayz congrats on your new ride

1 - 13 of 13 Posts