Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, driving around the sleepy little town in Conecticut not expecting action at all. And, oh yeah, not really expecting to race either, hehe. So, there I was heading back to the temporary place I call home away way from home, (read hotel for now)...when I spot a froggy green mustang. I think, hmmmm, its been a while and it may or may not be a fair fight. Who knows what this guy has under the hood and in fact he is being a little froggy too! So, the hunt begins....I immediatly make a U-turn and proceed to reel in my catch as I close behind him. Turns out to be a nice looking late 90s Cobra. Ahhh, quite a catch Mama could be proud of tonight. So, now we are on I-95 heading north as I creep up to his right side and SLOWY lay some bait out... by passing him like a teenager sneaking into his dad's drawer looking for spare condoms. :tongue:
Now, bait set, trap set, will he bite??!! Now, I see him get a little froggy and I am in third gear (yeah baby, third and ready) and I proceed to give her some throttle w/o spinning the wheels(read, feather)... Now, I leap frog in front of him shift to fourth, and he's way back their like he was at a stop sign!!!! Sh1t, what a Pu$$$ I scream in my Z!! Maybe I got Punk'd!!!! That was about it, but then I slow and he catches up and asks" What do you got in that thing??!!" I yell back across I-95, "Twin Turbo!!" and that was it, for now....

So, the next day I am driving around town looking for an Autozone to buy some oil. Then, guess what sneaks up behind me?? Yup, the same two guys. They give me a friendly wave and I say to make conversation, "So what do you have done?" They proceed to tell me a few mods and their Cobra is a 1997. Then I tell them, "I have never raced a 97 Cobra!", then they say, "You did last night!". So, I think to myself, THEY WERE ACTUALLY RACING LAST NIGHT!! DAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to admit, I left them like they were at a stop sign!!!!!!!!! :OMG: :OMG:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[/quote]

Will you be at the Cape Cod Caravan this weekend? If so, stop by so we can chew the fat a while.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
:lmfao: :nana: Great story!

Can't wait till I get the Z turbo'ed...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
You're like a kid in a candystore, or a teenager with raging hormones in a brothel with a night paid for by your girlfriend. :lmfao: :hump: :lookatme:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[/quote]

hahaa,
like a virgin on prom night with a fat date, you know you're going to get some, like a drunk in at a free bar,
like a, hey, I better save some of these for future kill stories!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its good to be back on the forums, I had withdraws the last couple of weeks. Since I didn't bring my computer, I am at the Univ. of Conn. right now. Ahhh, the sacrifices I must make to get on the forum....(read eyecandy galore, **** I love the warm weather!!)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I think you need to find a Vette, Viper, or Ferrari to fuel your appetite. :drool:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]
Oh, **** yeah! I was cruising through the U of MN today... :OMG: :boobies:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

Will you be at the Cape Cod Caravan this weekend? If so, stop by so we can chew the fat a while.
<div align="right">[snapback]101809[/snapback]
[/quote]

didn't know there was one. depends on the weather. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[/quote]

[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]101828[/snapback]
[/quote]

There is like a 100 Zs signed up and like 10 G35s. Its suppose to start in NYC and caravan up to the Cape. Look here for more info...

http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23702

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
[/quote]

[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]101828[/snapback]
[/quote]

There is like a 100 Zs signed up and like 10 G35s. Its suppose to start in NYC and caravan up to the Cape. Look here for more info...

http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23702
<div align="right">[snapback]102665[/snapback]
[/quote]

cool. i might have to check it out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts