Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody? I'm a member now, and only have to stay up til 1 so i can do the product reviews and upload pix! Cool site and looks nice-- keep up the good work, and Z ya around

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey, is there any way we can get an attachment button so I can just post the pix of my jpegs from my cpu, instead of having to host the pix? Thanks.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Welcome!! :D well as of right now we have the product review only so that we can upload porducts reviews, but give us suggestions on what other products u would like to see and we will upload it for you
thx

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Sosa@Jan 15 2004, 02:31 AM
Hey, is there any way we can get an attachment button so I can just post the pix of my jpegs from my cpu, instead of having to host the pix?  Thanks.

hey just post the pics u want to review in the feedback forum and we will post them.. u can do the review then.. is this too difficult? let me know

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think we are talking about different things. I have like 150+ jpegs on my cpu of decent pix, from all of my mods etc... and I can only upload X amount of pix in the garage. I was gonna post a picture of my Eclipse unit in a post in the Audio/In Car Entertainment section and for me to do so, i would have had to delete a pic then upload the pic to the garage. Ya know what i'm sayin?! So, if we had something like 350zmotoring where you could just attach whatever pic u want from your cpu, I think it would make it nice and more convenient.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by Sosa@Jan 15 2004, 01:29 PM
I think we are talking about different things.  I have like 150+ jpegs on my cpu of decent pix, from all of my mods etc... and I can only upload X amount of pix in the garage.  I was gonna post a picture of my Eclipse unit in a post in the Audio/In Car Entertainment section and for me to do so, i would have had to delete a pic then upload the pic to the garage.  Ya know what i'm sayin?!  So, if we had something like 350zmotoring where you could just attach whatever pic u want from your cpu, I think it would make it nice and more convenient.

hey i up the amount of pics per car and i allowing mod pics to be uploaded, ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts