Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, cool site u got here. i have an 04' Z and i had a greddy twin turbo installed and it has been nothing but problems ever since :/ nobody can seem to fix the issue or even give me any clues about it. the ingine deisels at shutdown. the ck engine light has come on again after the second fuel pump ive had installed etc etc. the boost is set at about 4.5 or so and ive had the stock ECU reflashed. bottom line im out of money and out of patience. does anyone have anysuggestions? plz help me out :helpsmilie:

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
:welcome: to the site. I personally haven't had any experience with the Greddy but I know there are some people here who will be able to give you some ideas.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
if the car 'diesels', maybe you've got timing issues...it's detonation of sorts....happens when you put regular gas in a car that needs 'premium'.

Get that looked into pronto.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im located in albuquerque NM which is a high elevation and im running pretty rich atm. im using 91 octane from the base. kindof low for premium i suppose. maybe i should consider getting my gas elsewhere and ill look into the timing thing. thanks for the info guys :yourock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts