Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Courtesy today and they have 3 new 350Z's in the showroom that are the new yellow. I did not have my camera with me, but thought if anyone was out and about tomorrow and had been wanting to see the new color in person they would want to know.

I thought the color was better in person then the images I had seen on the web. It has very small metal flakes in the paint that should look good in the Sun.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Midway Nissan, Peoria Nissan, and ABC Nissan in Phoenix, AZ each have several Yellow 350Z's (both Coupe and Roadster) as well....if anyone in Phoenix wanted to look at some.

I, myself, do not care for the Yellow...but that is just me!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Having seen many yellow SE-Rs, I do agree the color looks better in person than in pictures, but I'm still not a fan

·
Registered
36 Posts
Might have to make a trip over there...

·
Registered
790 Posts
I was at Courtesy all day today(working) and the yellow coupe is not all that bad - I am not going to run out and trade my car for one. The roadsters look like bumble Z's.

Come find me if you stop by.

Zach

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by Z-Salesman@Oct 3 2004, 12:03 AM
I was at Courtesy all day today(working) and the yellow coupe is not all that bad - I am not going to run out and trade my car for one. The roadsters look like bumble Z's.

"Bumble Z's"
Now that's gonna stick!

I think I'll swing by tomorrow and take a peak inside the showroom.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Picture from Courtesy

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and another picture from Courtesy

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I will still not really be a fan of it unless it really loos better in person. Im just not a yellow car person

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
It's the wrong shade of yellow. Too muted, like mustard yellow. I like Ferrari's more vibrant fly yellow, and the similar color that Lamborghini, Maserati and Lotus use.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts