Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wooooho arrived home from work today to find these on my doorstep :OMG:

and it only took 2 months lol.......performancenissan had huge back orders because Nissan kept shipping them damaged tail lights

an undamaged set finally arrived with my name on it

took all of 5minutes to install, they look fantastic, u have to see them in person to really appreciate the detail.....and no its not ricer leds either, they look very classy, very BMW

a few pics......

they are ALOT brighter than the stock brake lights, and come on alot quicker

parkers on

brakes on

they fit straight on on our Aussie cars, just unplug the harness on the original light, and plug it into the led light.....easy

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeap gotta see them in real life, the pics just dont show the detail in the lense

i just noticed the old tail lights almost looked smoked compared to the 06, the 06 alot more red in the triangle reflector area, and side by side i prefer the smoked old look. Ill buy a set of the bluebat overlays and see how it looks......if the overlays are too dark, ill get them professionally tinted

will take some more pics on the weekend

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry that may seem confusing

i like the smoked look on the old lights on black, especially around the triangular reflector edge (above the rear wheel)

but the LED lense is ALOT more attractive and aggressive than the old lights, they look crazy

for me, all i need now is a smoked film overlay to darken the lights a bit, and theyll be perfect

compare these two picks and ull see what i mean about the smoked triangle reflector

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Very nice. I definitely agree its a good improvement over earlier years. Still kind of undecided on the '06 headlights though..

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
yeap gotta see them in real life, the pics just dont show the detail in the lense

i just noticed the old tail lights almost looked smoked compared to the 06, the 06 alot more red in the triangle reflector area, and side by side i prefer the smoked old look. Ill buy a set of the bluebat overlays and see how it looks......if the overlays are too dark, ill get them professionally tinted

will take some more pics on the weekend
I agree, pictures don't do them justice! I want a set for my 03! Did someone say group buy? :wink:

Congrats, that is a nice mod! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I saw these on Zeetoyz' car during a local fall Z meet and I didn't think they were worth it until I saw them in person. They look awesome! I'm hoping to get a set of these by spring....

Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The '06 lights look great don't they... all you need now is the new front bumper with the pop-up washers and xenons :)

Some pics of my new 06 update Z...

·
Registered
227 Posts
The '06 lights look great don't they... all you need now is the new front bumper with the pop-up washers and xenons :)

Some pics of my new 06 update Z...
hey, nice pics. the newer Z seems to be higher off the ground.

ohhh, how do the new pop-out washers work ? can u post a pic of them popping out ?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahaha....already have xenons

congrats on the new car

i do like the new cruise buttons on the steeringwheel, do they light up? If so, ill order a set

how do u like the new engine? are u keeping the ann wheels on it, any mod plans?

oh and do the 4 dots on top of the headlight light up on the Aus model?

does look a bit higher, could be the angle of the pics though

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Nice ride glock... it is beautiful and welcome to the board!!! and love the volume control panel on the steering wheels... very neat!

Sam, I think the new engine is the same as yours...

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
TPI - its not so bad. Keep the surfaces wet and soapy, move the overlay until it's where you want it, and then squeeze out any bubbles before it dries. Simple if you've got a steady hand.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts