Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about Xforce's catback exhaust?

http://www.xforce.com.au/cars/view_car/34

• 304 grad stainless steel; Highly polished; Mirror finish;
  • Dual 2.5" Center with even-flow X-Pipe, dramatically improve power and torque ;
  • Twin large-size oval rear mufflers, straight-through internal design, minimize back pressure, enhance performance;
  • Carefully tuned system with each of the twin pipes loop through both rear mufflers individually, double sound damping effects, reduce unwanted noise range and improve sound quality.
  • Dual-side oval angle-cut double-wall tip;
  • Sound Level:lower, deep sporty tone;
  • Pipe size: Dual 2.5" (section area larger than 3" system)
The sound from the video clip seems to be okay. Does anyone have any reliability issues with this exhaust? How loud is it? Any performance gains?

Do we know if the exhaust is legit?

On another note, does anyone know a good vendor for legal and cheap HFCs in Australia?

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
One of my mates had an X-Force on his S15 when he ripped open the mid muffler on his Trust. It was identical to the Trust item, and so bolted straight in.

The quality is.....OK. It's clearly nowhere near as nice as the Japanese exhausts, but it's also a lot cheaper so you can afford to replace them earlier.

·
Registered
20 Posts
QUOTE (gunmetal @ Dec 25 2008, 05:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=563889
Just installed the xforce high flow cats and catback system... review and vids to come =)
What year is your 350? Do you know if the Xforce will fit on a MY07 with the VQ35HR motor?
I emailed xforce and even they aren't sure if the exhust will fit!

Here's what they said....
"As far as we have known, the cat-back fit the one up to 2006, I guess it should be ok for the 08, but not completely sure about that.
Best regards,
Joseph Feng"

Can anyone confirm 100% that it will fit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Apologies for bringing up an old thread, but I thought it would be better than creating a new one seeing as a few questions weren't answered.

Does anyone have any pictures, sound clips or videos of this exhaust (other than the ones on the X-FORCE website)?

I've been searching for some feedback on this exhaust but haven't come up with much... eg; drone on highway? quality? db rating/loudness? power increase? etc etc

·
Registered
20 Posts
QUOTE (schift_ @ Jan 29 2010, 03:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=590905
Apologies for bringing up an old thread, but I thought it would be better than creating a new one seeing as a few questions weren't answered.

Does anyone have any pictures, sound clips or videos of this exhaust (other than the ones on the X-FORCE website)?

I've been searching for some feedback on this exhaust but haven't come up with much... eg; drone on highway? quality? db rating/loudness? power increase? etc etc
I've just had one installed on my '08 HR and can confirm that it will fit the 07+ HR 350Z. Even xforce themselves were not sure if it would fit the VQ35HR but from what i had read on these forums i took the punt and am glad to say there weren't any fitment issues.

The quality is good, can't say much about the power increase till it goes on the dyno. But i reckon there's more to be gained by changing the front pipe&cats.
As for the sound, its nice and deep but a bit too quiet for me. It doesn't drone at all, and infact it gets quieter once the revs go above 4k and the popcharger starts making alot more noise! but will be an easy fix with some nice test pipes. I'm thinking of getting these: GTM test pipes. Does anyone have any experience with these? are they a good product?

With vids its really hard to tell if the exhaust sounds good, as too much is dependant on the quality of the mic/recording and where the camera is placed. I can say you won't be dissapointed in the sound of the Xforce as long as you don't a really loud exhaust :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
x force exhaust

hey does anyone know how hard and much it might be to get the xforce pipes to the states i really like the sound of this exhaust, unless y'all know of some pipes that sound similar to these ones...

·
Registered
1 Posts
xforce exhaust is available at Summit racing and CARiD. Have been shopping online for exhaust today for 05 350z Nismo for autocross.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts