Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new and unopened xbox 360 core system for sale. I have a friend who has a 360 core system and wants to sell it so PM for details.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Honestly, I would offer the retail price tag. I think it is 299 for the slim version and 399 for the upscale. If he is willing to part with it for those prices, I'll take it!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My friend said he is looking for at least 520 for the core system and if you check it out on ebay, the core goes for a little more than that.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am so sick of the Xbox 360 rip off so called bargains. Patience folks, it will soon be selling for less than MSRP of $299.00.

Man, these folks selling these are worse than car salesman. I hope those folks that bought them to sell for profit, never sell them and LOSE money especially the ones that hogged and bought more than one. End of Rant!

·
Registered
247 Posts
+ 1

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
I am so sick of the Xbox 360 rip off so called bargains. Patience folks, it will soon be selling for less than MSRP of $299.00.

Man, these folks selling these are worse than car salesman. I hope those folks that bought them to sell for profit, never sell them and LOSE money especially the ones that hogged and bought more than one. End of Rant!
i was just about to write that. haha. i don't care if i'm the guy out there that has the xbox 360 the day it comes out. i can wait a year...until more games are out...and decide if i'm going to get it then. :)

i hope sony puts a limit (1) on their pre-sales. but, they'd never do that.

·
Registered
798 Posts
go to ebay and sell it u will get alot more for it. Plus i have played it and its not all that. Those wireless controls need to be recharged and thats annoying, U would think with all the technological advances they have made.... loading wouldnt be that **** long but it is. Plus people are actually getting these things illegally and turning around and selling them.... more power to those people who do it but i am sorry for the dumb a**es that actually will spend over a grand for this thing.

·
Registered
627 Posts

+1000 I think it is pretty sad that these people do it. I had an idea, though. I'll just combine this business of ripping people off on game consoles with ripping people off for concert tickets, and I'll make a killing! While you wait, my auto mechanics can fix anything on your car, too, and I'll be able to get that gold-plated toilet I've wanted for so long!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree with you guys about being a ripoff and all, but im just trying to help a friend out. You know how it is...

·
Registered
627 Posts
I agree with you guys about being a ripoff and all, but im just trying to help a friend out. You know how it is...
No Hatin, Jebus. It's nice of you to help him out. I think we are just tired of seeing people sell these things trying to make a buck. If he honestly didn't want it after he picked it up cuz it didn't live up to his expectations, then he should sell it for face value or retail price. Otherwise, I question why he got it and assume it was just to inflate the price and gouge people. :)

·
Registered
798 Posts
dj: people like that are so freaking annoying..... why sue them? jeez. Civil lawsuits here in the US are really getting out of hand.

·
Registered
798 Posts
then I guess I am among the minority who wouldnt sue.... neither would i run out and buy a game system just because its the next best thing to have.....

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
CONSUMOR ADVOCACY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Do NOT buy into the XBox 360 hype. As was said earlier, you will soon be able to get them for cheaper than retail. ****, you can get them for retail or cheaper now! On eBay!!!

Searchs as of 5 minutes ago...

There are approximately 7500 current eBay auctions for XBox 360 systems. Of these, there are over 2000 where the bid price for an XBox 360 (base & premium packages) falls between $200 and $400.

MORE IMPORTANTLY...
In the past month, there have been auctions for 3785 XBox 360s where the closing price was between $250 and $450. Of this approximately 1/3rd were premium packages.

Anybody who pays more than retail for one, IMO, is an idiot. :soapbox:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.