Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has had this happen.

When I get on the gas - washer fluid leaks out of the rear sprayer.

VERY VERY VERY ANNOYING!

Thanks

Zachary

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I remembered hearing something about this before. I think there may be a fix for that by replacing the nozzle on the window. I'll have to see if I can find the old post.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
sometimes it happens to me sometimes it doesn't.............hey Z salesman, check out the TSB section for it..........and don't you get free service there????????????????????????

Hey Rage, how do you get the CF hood so shiney? hand glaze??? what kind do you use?????????????????? did you get your hinges fixed?????

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I didn't see a TSB for this one. But I do remember it seemed to plague quite a few 03s. I haven't heard much about it in a while

·
Registered
191 Posts
my 05 does do that also, i keep a towel for when she gets too excited and we have to dry off the back windshield. do the read wiperfluid come from the main resevoir? could we drain the back (assuming it is seperate) since it is almost useless and not have to worry about it?

·
Registered
335 Posts
I've got the same problem on my 03. It only happens after I've recently used the rear wiper/sprayer. Dealership has offered no help.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
You can tie it off though. Just crimp the hose and no more fluid will come through it. A lot of guys take off their squirters and wipers and crimp it off and plug up the holes. I know I'm going to be doing it really soon.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Mine has never done it, but I also want to remove that wiper and disconnect that hose. There's a DIY in here somewhere.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I PM'd RandallP for more information on it. I accidently deleted the email he sent me, but he gave me a lot of information on it. You might want to talk to him to see how he did his.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Dec 30 2004, 02:28 PM
Smooth got pwn3d by Buddy

I think Buddy would make a good mod.

I was momentarily busy and didn't/couldn't search for that DIY.

Thanks, Buddy. You made me look :lame: I want my DVD back...:cry:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by Redefined350z@Dec 30 2004, 03:00 PM
:poke: I was just messin with you. And no, you can't have your dvd back  :shiftdrive:  :jk:

Alright, how about a :beer:?

We'll make up after a few :drink: :DiRN: :cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts