Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have went through a passenger widow moter, a wiper moter and know a driver side window motor jeez, How bout you guys?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yea, my passenger side window would not roll up the other day and since then has done it a couple more times. Being that I used to work at cadillac back in the day mostly repairing electrical locks and window motors I knew that a simple bump to the motor would jar the points and make the window go up which was a good thing since it was raining. For those who don't know about this simply pull up on the window switch and with the other hand make a fist and pound on the inside panel right about where the handle to pull the door closed is. This should cause the window to roll up and give you enough time to get to the dealership.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yeah my drivers side window motor is going up on me....I just give the door a good slam and things start working again. Since I hate taking my car to the dealership I will wait for a little while longer. At least until it truely pisses me off!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Driver side window motor replaced under warranty :shiftdrive:

Passenger side window motor replaced out of warranty $550 :F-you:

Make sure you get both under warranty if possible!!

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Had my passenger side window motor replaced by the stealership under warranty... thing went out at like 34,000 miles, good thing it didn't wait much longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts