Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a really decent price on the rear under bumper pieces and the front lip for the US spec NISMO kit. I already have the sides sitting in the garage and just want to try to get this completed prior to my deployment sometime this summer to Iraq for a 1-year tour. I know that i can check out some of the vendor sites and that but was thinking maybe someone may have some they got and want to let go or something like that. I already have a paint shop ready to do the kit up (they do the warranty paint work for the local Nissan dealer in town) and they do the VIN paintmatching. anyway PM me or post up any info. thanks for being such a great Z community :cheers:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
not sure if you thought about this, but i am probably getting replical rear underspoilers.. I am going to have them fiberglassed into the rear bumper for a more factory looking kit. You can get them pretty cheap on ebay i think...

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was thinking that route as well, but i was thinking of the urethane being a bit more durable than the fiberglass, they are doing alot of construction around the base and there is alot of rocks and stuff that gets flung back from the rear wheels. my rear splashguards look like a battlezone on the underside and i shudder what it would do fiberglass. thanks for the tip though bro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts