Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for side skirts....daytona blue if possible ....other wise don't matter color....honestly just need the drivers side
but i will buy both sides if possible....

thanks.....need desperatly

Jonathan

pm me please

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Luks, what are you thinkin about buying a set for? How much I mean? I have them under my bed, but I'm a bit squeamish about selling them (no turning back after that). Let me know what your willing to pay vs what they cost new. Maybe we can do somethin.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well I work for a Nissan parts dept in Baton Rouge La...my cost is 199.00 a side.....i really just need drives but will take both if i have to...

really would like the blue ones boosted350z has for the fact my car is blue....let me know BOOSTED350Z

yall would kill me if you saw my car and what i did to it.....put it this way my rear tire ( bent both conecting rods in the rear like a horse shoe
bent front tie rod, BROKE FRONT SPINDLE...by the outer tie rod and lower contronl arm ....they have about almost a centameter thickness and i snapped in 2....bent both rims....bent up my left front fender...tore my side skirt up....got her back on the road this weekend so it is all good...except fixing the fender and side skirt....

I will post pics up later

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Jonathan,
I came by there on a Saturday, to make sure where you were. Waaay down Florida (close to Brunet's .. yumm!). Question. Where the heck do the customers park? I ended up at the auto parts across the street! Jokes aside - need to drop by and get some stuff.

Ed

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well put some thought into it and was considering putting a new body kit together soon....but money is feeling a little tight and im just gonna leave the body alone at the time. Im sorry for any inconveince this might have caused you! :doh:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Let me know if anybody still wants these parts. I've got brand spanking new onces that came off of my roadster when the car came off the truck. About 17 to 20 miles of usage on them before they where swapped.

pristine condition Magnetic Black.

-LamaZ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts