Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to buy a shorty antenna for my ride. Does anyone know websites that list this product for sale? I've searched sponsors and other sites but I am having a hard time finding them listed. Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that was just what I was looking for (s2000 style). Going to place my order right now.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you use the tuner much on your radio - you won't like the receiption on a shorty. I live in a major metro area (Houston) and the 3 inch solid aluminum billet antenna I put on looks great, but the signal is noticably reduced.

·
Registered
655 Posts
My reception was poor with the OEM and it's identical with the 2.5" stubby I bought. I never listed to the radio though so I don't mind.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just picked up a 3" shorty and get next to nothing with the radio, had to put the oem back on but I hate the look of it. It's a trade off either way you go I guess.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered the S2000 style from Courtesy. The service was exceptional, I received the product 4 business days after the order was placed. The looks are much improved over the stock "dune buggy" style. I have not noticed any degradation in reception either. Thanks everyone for all of the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts