Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/quote]

thanks, but no, it seems difficult to duplicate the exact shade of the factory PPW....i've tried twice.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
[/quote]

Well if you really look at your car closely, you will see that none of the panels match. The bumpers are not the same shade as the hood/hatch/fenders, adn the gas tank cover is different as well. This is the case on almost all of the colors.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
[/quote]

Well if you really look at your car closely, you will see that none of the panels match. The bumpers are not the same shade as the hood/hatch/fenders, adn the gas tank cover is different as well. This is the case on almost all of the colors.
<div align="right">[snapback]107702[/snapback]
[/quote]

Maybe my eyes are bad..

I just had the front bumper sprayed due to previous dealer error :(

I can't tell one bit... I do know what you mean about metal vs. plastic.

perhaps I've got too much Zaino on to tell the differenc.e ;)

pics here: http://www.fairladyz33.com/gallery

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well maybe its just white, but when people who dont care about cars say "its not that bad" you know its about 10x's worse to some one who does care. Those people are the ones who park next to your car in a parking lot and ding your door and laugh. I'll have to get a pic up to show everyone what im talking about.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
I could see white being easier to spot differences. I'm not debating, just commenting. :)

I have a white (other) car, and I know I can see the diff. between plastic and metal.

But maybe the darker colors are not as easy to see?? I dunno.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[/quote]

hey, im not here to argue either...im just frustrated, and just looking for a solution to my problem. but i do appreciate all the help.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Im with ya man. I got the Nismo spoiler on my PPW Z and you can see a little difference...(and im a perfectionist when it comes to my cars.) But I must say that after vin matching it and letting the paint sit for thirty days before waxing it good to let the paint cure, the color is really close...Just to let you know Ive been thinking about buying a new front end so I may have mine available here really soon. Keep us posted. :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts